Upgrading

I was just wondering If I upgrade From standard To edge Of darkness, Does my whole account get wiped and start fresh, like back to rank 1 , all my money gone and have new money, and stash is all gone.

-Fergus-

Everything is wiped but your current faction. You are given the same loadout as you had before, but you get a gamma container, which currently is the biggest in-game. Your name will also be displayed in yellow in the global chat, with a crown next to it. You will also have a somewhat larger stash than owners of other editions of the game.

These are the current unique benefits the EOD owners have, and there will be made changes in the future.

Deathtoyou
5 hours ago, -Fergus- said:

Everything is wiped but your current faction. You are given the same loadout as you had before, but you get a gamma container, which currently is the biggest in-game. Your name will also be displayed in yellow in the global chat, with a crown next to it. You will also have a somewhat larger stash than owners of other editions of the game.

These are the current unique benefits the EOD owners have, and there will be made changes in the future.

Sorry bro didint fallow meaning there will be changes in the future? Meaning :)

Afther the Beta is done what will happend are you still able to buy EOD? or will be it removed because i wanna buy it but still need like $20euro's to upgrade im so broke xD

necuja
17 hours ago, DCalvert said:

I was just wondering If I upgrade From standard To edge Of darkness, Does my whole account get wiped and start fresh, like back to rank 1 , all my money gone and have new money, and stash is all gone.

You will have to reset your profile for the stash and secure container to take effect.

11 hours ago, Stikyzz said:

Afther the Beta is done what will happend are you still able to buy EOD? or will be it removed because i wanna buy it but still need like $20euro's to upgrade im so broke xD

EoD will be removed at the end of cbt

11 hours ago, Deathtoyou said:

Sorry bro didint fallow meaning there will be changes in the future? Meaning :)

Starting items will become different mater depending on pre order pack. 

All these answers can be found using the search function. Please try to do this before opening a new thread