Australian Servers

BattleB0rn

Dear Developers,

The core fundamentals for this game like; gameplay and whatnot is great considering this is a BETA but playing in Australia is ridiculous! There needs to be a Oceania Server really soon because I have NBN (The best internet connection you can get in Australia) and I get upwards of 2000 Ping. This makes the game literally unplayable!

I'm sorry to say but if this issue inst address or fixed soon I would like my money back...

I (/the community) don't say this to put the game down, I (/we) say this because I (/we) love it. Tough love can go a far way...

-Thanks

• Upvote 1

I'm currently holding off on buying it until servers for our area have been confirmed. There's no reason for Australian customers to purchase just yet as we pretty much can't play.

• Upvote 1

Yeah its horrendous. I cant hammered from the bad sync tonight and its really turned me off the game. The game is great but I have lost all my original weapons and have bought more and lost all them. I thought it was because I have been unlucky till tonight when I was stabbing a bloke about 10 times, then I died. 

I shot a guy 7 times in the head with a pistol only to have him walk backwards through me and then i died... The devs REALLY need to announce when the AU servers are coming its stupid that i payed to be able to play the alpha and beta but cant play them because of the lag.