swagtagstic

Trade Offers Ruining The Game?

swagtagstic

Does anyone else feel like the trade offers that litter the trader menus somewhat ruin the whole trader attitude level aspect? I just spent who knows how long acquiring the funds and EXP to get Prapor to crown level, and I'm greeted with three new guns to be my main reward. At first i'm stoked and ready to throw down all my cash I've been saving, but my excitement is crushed when I see everything is locked behind a trade wall. Literally all three new guns are locked behind trades that would take me day's upon days to complete. I would be fine with this if it wasn't so steep. In order to acquire a SV-98 (a weapon I have sought after since it's release) I am required to find 7 car batteries, and 6 rechargeable batteries. I would be perfectly fine with this if loot wasn't so barren in this game. I have seen maybe 3 car batteries in my entire playtime, and recharge batteries follow down a similar road. The SV-98 is a powerful weapon I understand, (But from what I've heard from other people, it doesn't even manage to strike that hard) but I find it really hard to believe it is worth all the time I will have to sink in to find this trade items. Items that I'm not even able to purchase from the fence like before. I much rather pay a massive sum of cash to get my hands on this weapon. I understand the trade aspect is there for balance, but I feel a cash alternative should definitely be put in place for most of the trade items. Please let me know in the comments if you feel the same, or if I'm just a little cutie 

Plata-O-Plomo93

just the dollars of peacekeeper dont work fine dure one second on stock is imposible buy it

swagtagstic
2 minutes ago, harry8383 said:

Nope

"Nope" as in no you do not agree?

swagtagstic
7 minutes ago, Plata-O-Plomo93 said:

just the dollars of peacekeeper dont work fine dure one second on stock is imposible buy it

excuse me

Plata-O-Plomo93
2 minutes ago, swagtagstic said:

excuse me

lucky boy xD i think the current state of traders make too dificult to take high tier weapons takes a lot of time to lost it with aimbot or desync im agree with you but is not imposible like buy dollars xD

Edited by Plata-O-Plomo93

harry8383
16 minutes ago, swagtagstic said:

"Nope" as in no you do not agree?

Trading for me is really cool thing

Slice-NL

My advice:

-Do marked room runs

or

-Do customs file cabinet runs

and

-Buy the items from Fence

Do all of these things, and you probably have one within couple of hours max.

kurgyn
3 hours ago, Slice-NL said:

My advice:

-Do marked room runs

or

-Do customs file cabinet runs

and

-Buy the items from Fence

Do all of these things, and you probably have one within couple of hours max.

GG with the necro man. I was confused at first.

zpwarrior
On 8/8/2017 at 4:21 AM, Plata-O-Plomo93 said:

lucky boy xD i think the current state of traders make too dificult to take high tier weapons takes a lot of time to lost it with aimbot or desync im agree with you but is not imposible like buy dollars xD

You're joking right? It's alot easier to go our geared than last patch. Im sitting on 25+ high tier/pimped out weapons.

• Confused 1

Scaramanga-fr

FYI, you can find some bats quite often on factory (on the map or carried by a bot)

SV98 can be looted in marked room on customs or in wood (painted circle)

CU IG 

FenrirInu

They improved a lot. Now you can buy nearly everything with pure cash instead of trade ins.

As things will change keeping good loot will be a main point, currently i don't know anyone who doesn't just sell weapons for cash and buy weapons. Some items (battery etc) takes absurd amount of space and standard edition players don't have the luxury to dump them somewhere and trade them in when they collect enough. Instead they sell it, and use cash to buy stuff.

The only un-purchasable item in the game what has any kind of role is fort armor, but then again its so common now, everyone is wearing them.

Edited by FenrirInu

TanithScout

By the sound of it, you havnt even finished all the quests yet, correct me if Im wrong. This matters.

Also, you can buy DVL's for roubles. Sniping is tough in this game and requires patience, good aim, and unlike other games SKILL. Not everyone will be a good sniper. Practice with the DVL and see if sinking the resources is for you. If it is, farm up.

Bare in mind it's a beta and prices will change. The devs will be intentionally making certains items cheap/rare to gather stats on what they want.  Prices will change, especially when the traders are fully implemented and they have become their own AI, which is what is intended.

UncleDark

... why on earth did you ppl resurrect an old post back from august 8th?

kurgyn

lol right? I even said something about it and I guess no one noticed.