Pls Help.... Game wont launch

GrowlingBadger7

GrowlingBadger7

Can anyone help or does anyone have the same problem?

After loading up the launcher and clicking 'PLAY' I get a message saying the game has terminated, would you like to report it?

I started playing the beta on the 5th and was having server problems but could normally get a game after a while. Now i cant even get the game to load. Is there something i can do my side to solve this or is it a client side issue? I have tried reinstalling.

Extremity

make sure you have .net 4.7 installed. For some reason this was recommended by one of the technical guys. Not sure if it will fix your issue though. But it's always a good idea to make sure it's installed. You shouldn't have to reinstall the game, if the file size is around 9.45gb, then all should be ok. Perhaps try and start the game from the executable file in the directory for the game instead of through the launcher.

PotatoWarriah

@GrowlingBadger7 if you have Bitdefender it is one of common problems - it does not allow game to access my documents.
Here is how to whitelist it

Also if you have RivaTuner/Msi Afterburner you need to uninstall them (download latest and install after your game runs, they should work).

GrowlingBadger7

Thanks for response. Will try the solutions out that may work. I'm pretty sure the download file size was 4gb ish???? Is there something I am missing?

GrowlingBadger7

Ok, uninstalled msi afterburner, rivatuner and I don't have bitdefender. My pic already has .net 4.7. My pc has good specs, is only a few months old and is used only for gaming. Any other ideas because it's driving me crazy!!!!

• Upvote 1