Protodead

endless "Matching"

Protodead

Why am i stuck in an endless "Matching" loading screen? i've tried 4 different attempts in the past hour, and i cannot get past it to load into game. currently setting at a 10+ minute timer. How can i fix this?

• Upvote 1

SFC-Doc

same here we have been trying for last 45 mins

• Upvote 1

TheScumbagSpoon

Maybe the servers have gone down. I don't know as I haven't been on it for about an hour now. Maybe check back in a little while. Could be where it's in beta you going to run into bugs and issues with the servers no matter what.

Edited by Lennya94

dtkisgod

same been trying for about a hour 

edos12

I was unable to join a game as well, but only tried scav mode. with large groups and small. trying to join solo results in a no server found error. 

• Upvote 1

SFC-Doc

I hear man , I agree  it is worth dealing with some issues for  the opportunity  to be apart of the beginning of this soon be mega hit FPS !> 

3 minutes ago, Lennya94 said:

Maybe the servers have gone down. I don't know as I haven't been on it for about an hour now. Maybe check back in a little while. Could be where it's in beta you going to run into bugs and issues with the servers no matter what.

Stonerwc

same here have been trying to play with a friend all day and same thing is happening the endless matching or 605 error 

Dominguez132

almost 8 minutes. . . . . 

20170808190820_1.jpg

giphy.gif

wakusei

i wouldnt try to much right now the servers are really unstable.

• Upvote 2

blake213

same here. endless matching.

• Like 1

undercutian

yup endless matching 

• Upvote 3

Vaman

I spend more time in loading screens and error than playing. 

• Sad 1

Prizzr0

Big black Friday sale, all the new players are trying to load in... Scav is still usable try an alternative map.

r33sus

Been trying to get into factory to finish a mission all day, endless matching but only in that map

lexinator5000

Yea I have the same problem me and my friend cant play. The servers seem to be fine there are many people streaming at the moment yet I cant get into a game.

Mycelium

I just loaded into Shoreline fine.
It only happens on Factory for me, but that's the only map my shitty rig can run. :(

• Upvote 1

Foehammer47
1 hour ago, Blasterr said:

Yep..paid 40$ for this bs

Dont worry man I paid $147 and Iv had to wait up to 15 minutes just to spawn in and be shot by players passing by and lose all my gear that I spent so much time getting to. Yeah I think im pretty much done with this game. Iv wasted $147 on EOD to only be able to play between 0200 - 0800 in the morning.

Edited by Foehammer47

NnecroO

runs fine on shorline. ''fine'' i would say 80% of my raids. i get endless mathing on customs and factory, i have not yet tried woods today.

Skilsaw

Woods is all I can play everything else is Matching forever, with a group it was worse.

Blasterr

me too Woods is the only option to play.

annnd now boom, server went down.

Looks like I can only play during morning...fml eft

Foehammer47
10 minutes ago, Blasterr said:

me too Woods is the only option to play.

annnd now boom, server went down.

Looks like I can only play during morning...fml eft

The thing that sucks with the servers going down is the gear you lose... Iv been in server so many times now were it goes down and I lose my gear and even if its insured I still lose it... Put in a support ticket and Im just told that they are working on it and sorry for the inconvenience but I would get my gear back. 

• Like 1

Justyn

Same problem, just bought the game today, hope its not always been this way. I seem to spend more time in the lobby waiting for matching than i do in the actual game. 

Edited by Justyn

Foehammer47
1 minute ago, Justyn said:

Same problem, just bought the game today, hope its not always been this way. I seem to spend more time in the lobby waiting for matching than i do in the actual game. 

Its not always like this. They are stress testing the servers right now so when that is done the wait times should go away.

Scholar

guys mods have just posted this

"As we continue with stress testing the servers, we have broken online records! Due to this matching times will be increased. We apologise for the temporary inconvenience. All this information the Devs are getting will help make the game better for them and us, so please just be patient"

RCSWE

Hahaha, love to see this discussion still open since Aug 2017...

Especially as the issue is again on then table with 0.12 out - I'm looking at endless matching right now - up to 40 minutes and nothing.

Well well, it'll be sorted soon.

• Like 1