KaRaiizy

Issues Joining Games

KaRaiizy

Anyone else having issues joining into a game? Every time I try to join either a scav or my main character mission, both will just sit there say matching. Any clue how to fix this?

• Upvote 1

privatepork

I've had the same problem for the past hour or so.  Not sure what the problem is.

KaRaiizy
5 minutes ago, privatepork said:

I've had the same problem for the past hour or so.  Not sure what the problem is.

Yea I haven't been able to do a single raid all day.

phcasper

mostly likely is that they are working on the servers because they finally crashed with the amount of load they are under. Or they could finally adding more servers to the system. But considering how they avoid any questions on the server issues I highly doubt it.

KaRaiizy
1 minute ago, phcasper said:

mostly likely is that they are working on the servers because they finally crashed with the amount of load they are under. Or they could finally adding more servers to the system. But considering how they avoid any questions on the server issues I highly doubt it.

Makes sense, I just hope they get this under control. Literally happens on my day off haha.

fraMe0ziD

hm so sleeping time? ^-

JayDust
On 8/5/2017 at 10:31 AM, Kleanuppguy said:

Hello Escapers, 

Want to give everyone an update on the status of the game servers in Escape From Tarkov. We are currently adding in servers case by case depending on the region and its population of the player base. We are constantly monitoring the servers and their performance to gain data in order to reduce desync as well as remove errors caused by poor server performance. We also plan to add additional servers in other regions (Oceanic) as we find the appropriate GSP. Thank you all for your understanding and patience. 

• Upvote 1

fraMe0ziD
vor 3 Minuten schrieb JayDust:
Am 5.8.2017 um 18:31 schrieb Kleanuppguy:

Hello Escapers, 

Want to give everyone an update on the status of the game servers in Escape From Tarkov. We are currently adding in servers case by case depending on the region and its population of the player base. We are constantly monitoring the servers and their performance to gain data in order to reduce desync as well as remove errors caused by poor server performance. We also plan to add additional servers in other regions (Oceanic) as we find the appropriate GSP. Thank you all for your understanding and patience. 

good to hear somethink

Axsentz

That was 3 days ago. The problems has been getting worse and worse. Today its finally hit a brick wall and people can't even get into a lobby. 

UB3ARCAT
35 minutes ago, Deontay said:

That was 3 days ago. The problems has been getting worse and worse. Today its finally hit a brick wall and people can't even get into a lobby. 

We are currently adding in servers case by case depending on the region and its population of the player base. We are constantly monitoring the servers and their performance to gain data in order to reduce desync as well as remove errors caused by poor server performance.

Read the underlined words.

ItzJosh

Servers have been lagging, should be fine now.

Onclipse

all day today and most of yesterday I have been having multiple issues with regards to the servers. Like what everyone else is saying, when I finish loading the map it will say "Matching" and stay like this till I click "back" in frustration. Also if I try to join any servers without trying to make a group first it will pop up with " error 605 no servers". Don't get me wrong I absolutely love Escape from Tarkov but I would love it more if I could play it :/ hope we can address this issue very soon thank you

MikeJOfficial

i also just tried to join with Scav mode and PMC and no luck what so ever. is there still Server issues going on ?.

I would hope we can play soon as Closed beta will be around for a while from what i was hearing.

if anyone gets and news or updates let us all know. 

Mike

AKA Mike J Gaming

Zethril

Sure is nice when the game actually works......

beta sigh.

Zethril

Now the issues with being stuck at 'matching' is happening again. And I've tried the group join option. When will this be fixed?? Its still morning in the USA this can't be a full server issue any more.

Hpnot1Q

There is a solution on the way, the devs are working on it

• Upvote 1

Zethril
49 minutes ago, Hpnot1Q said:

There is a solution on the way, the devs are working on it

Ah yes I see now. The devs were getting ready to launch an update. Hopefully more servers will also go online in the USA when the patching is complete.... also hoping for some more northern servers too one day. ;)   That way we don't have full servers when everyone gets online tonight.