Sign in to follow this  
whatman44

will Australians have to upgrade to EU version to play on AUS servers?

whatman44

When the Australian servers are release (if they ever are) will I have to "upgrade" to the EU version of the game since it is stated that we have purchased the game in the USA region. Will this lock us to the USA region making it unplayable when the AUS servers are released, or will it register us as have bought the game in the AUS region?

Rusty1972

They will know you are from a foreign country Eg. Australia because you would've chosen Other and that automatically registers you to play on usa servers. If the devs make you pay more to switch servers people will lose serious respect for the game developers and the game in general. So that obviously isn't a smart move as a Company trying to make Revenue. Cheers

__________This is the msg down at the end of the page on preorder_________

"WARNING! Purchases are locked to the specific geographic region the purchase was made from. The game can only be launched if your current region is the same where the purchase was made. The only exception is Europe — purchases made in this region will be available to launch anywhere around the world. Your current region is: Other." 

Terminator01
10 hours ago, whatman44 said:

When the Australian servers are release (if they ever are) will I have to "upgrade" to the EU version of the game since it is stated that we have purchased the game in the USA region. Will this lock us to the USA region making it unplayable when the AUS servers are released, or will it register us as have bought the game in the AUS region?

Dont you think the EU servers are good. Now they are down, I have error 403. I had desync all the time while playing. Maybe they are improving them

SGTStonebridge

Testing is still underway with the Influx of beta testers the servers have a lot to handle, Devs are working away on fixes please be patient.

Thanks