chenyo

Something wrong with knifes?

So today happened something interesting: A guy with knife ran towards me from about 10 meters and i shot at him with AKS-74U on full auto. It seemed like i hit at least 4-5 bullets on him and he kept running and stabbed me once and I died. I had also bodyarmor full condition.

Is that desync or something wrong with bullet damage or knife damage?

1 hour ago, African_Plz said:

Sounds about right to me, same thing happens to me every single factory run i do. 

Well doesn't sound right to me :D

Dev's are still tweaking Things right now this may not be the case with final Product please be patient

Maybe The player had body armor on u have not Said, Without a video we can not help i understand your frustrations.

Thanks

On 9/8/2017 at 3:43 PM, chenyo said:

So today happened something interesting: A guy with knife ran towards me from about 10 meters and i shot at him with AKS-74U on full auto. It seemed like i hit at least 4-5 bullets on him and he kept running and stabbed me once and I died. I had also bodyarmor full condition.

1 stab to the head kills you 

Funny, I only know that situation reversed.

I go in with a hatchet, manage to run up to someone, and stab him 3-5 times in his head. He does not die and shoots me eventually. Very strange and even more so when taking into consideration that I rarely encounter noticeable desync.

On 9/8/2017 at 4:50 PM, African_Plz said:

Sounds about right to me, same thing happens to me every single factory run i do. 

Same to me. And I am a noob so it is even more frustrating.

On 9/8/2017 at 4:43 PM, chenyo said:

Desync. Say thanks to BSG for not opening the promised new servers and leaving us with the 5 Alpha servers.

if u hit someones head with an axe/knife, he dies instantly. Thats why helmets are so op

I lost 2 aks in faktory this way - wanted to farm ep - then I didnt watch behind me and baaam im dead