Sign in to follow this  
LeonardoDabVinc

Crafting MP5 trouble

LeonardoDabVinc

So i bought all the pieces to craft the HK MP5 i followed the pieces on the prebuilt one from peace keeper and every item is identical except the stock. however none of the items will attach themselves!! please help if you guys have any suggestions, Thank you

LeonardoDabVinc
15 minutes ago, LeonardoDabVinc said:

So i bought all the pieces to craft the HK MP5 i followed the pieces on the prebuilt one from peace keeper and every item is identical except the stock. however none of the items will attach themselves!! please help if you guys have any suggestions, Thank you

So i bought an a whole MP5 to try to switch parts and put them both back together. i got a move error and accidently bought 2.. and i switched out some of the pieces and then went to check piece keeper to see if he had the proper handguard. and when i came back i nolticed my 3 lug thread protector is missing, my a3 stock is missing and my MP5 drum is missing like wtf. I know for a fact i didnt sell them either cause im trying to put them together... this all happend like within a minute