Arranleehale

When can we play?

Arranleehale

Hi,

I hope everyone is well, developers and future players. 

My main question would be, when do we get to experience this game?. 

I'm sure we are all waiting in great anticipation for this release. On the website we see a pre-order page. Now I was about to purchase the most expensive pack.. this pack is something I will be purchasing. What stopped me though?.. well the main thing that stopped me was the release.. when would I get to experience the game I've just paid over one hundred euros for?. Also I see in this pack a lot of additional add on's. When do player who buy this pack get access?. For other people who pre-order the other packs. What information is available to them and are you willing to open up and share any information you may have?. Will the alpha/beta be released in waves?.

In light of all of this, the game looks amazing and the graphics are beautiful so fantastic work devs!. Do you have any leading information into the main objectives of the game, the story, the purpose?. Will we get a choice of hardcore servers to stop those wall peaking players for third person?. 

As you can see there are some burning questions here which we would all love to read your replies!. I think what nerves most of us is a delayed release. We see this happening so often nowadays with games and it becomes ever so frustrating. The division for example being one of the games which seemed forever to come out since the announcement.

Community, feel free to share your thoughts. Devs we would love to get further information. 

Best Regards, 

Arran-Lee 

• Upvote 1

Cryptic Gamer

Just wow, not sure if this is the longest Bait post in history or someone just wasted a hell of a lot of time typing instead of using the search bar. xD

Every single one of your questions has been asked before and answered. Some of which are in the FAQ's.

Use the search bar and find the answers yourself. :P

Arranleehale

I'm sure I could find all of the answers to my questions but I'm hoping I could get all the questions consolidated into one post. 

Thanks you for the feedback though. 

Viktorkm
7 minutes ago, Arranleehale said:

I'm sure I could find all of the answers to my questions but I'm hoping I could get all the questions consolidated into one post. 

Prepeare to get rekt, this forum is full of "search" Nazis

Natalino

hello and welcome to the community, I have not read your post yet but little bird y tells me that your questions are probably in the FAQ section here and the rest can be found using the search bar. If not feel free to ask them here again.

• Upvote 1

Avexum

Well, if you havent found it yet, they are streaming on the 2nd of April, then alpha is said to be released shortly after the streams, But, as the rules state, you should look for your answers before posting. 

mark_nader
25 minutes ago, Arranleehale said:

Try not to get offended by folks telling you to use the "search, or FAQ" 

However, everything you've asked has been addressed under the FAQ that Natalino has linked you. Everything from projected timelines, game play mechanics, raids, etc. However if you are still unable to find a answer to your questions don't hesitate to ask. We as a community will be more than happy (mostly) to assist and even the Developers are very active to answer questions. 

Goochy

FAQ my friend all the info is there...

Vinogradov

Wiki info: 2 quarter 2016 (if no delays)

Kage_Shimura

Games being delayed is something that happens often.  Complaining or not being patient about it does not help you.  If they delay it then it was probably needed. 

mark_nader
18 minutes ago, Kage_Shimura said:

Games being delayed is something that happens often.  Complaining or not being patient about it does not help you.  If they delay it then it was probably needed. 

You didn't read his post at all did you?  lol

MadStalker

Personnally I stop reading after the title ... Just wiat for Scruffy to come and he will link his post about this and close this one. 

I think we have one post per day asking that, more or less. Incredible.

2 hours ago, Arranleehale said:

In light of all of this, the game looks amazing and the graphics are beautiful so fantastic work devs!. Do you have any leading information into the main objectives of the game, the story, the purpose?. Will we get a choice of hardcore servers to stop those wall peaking players for third person?. 

And seriously man, did you just read the game presentation on the site ?

Facepalm-Meme-04.png

Edited by MadStalker
adding facepalm

Kage_Shimura
47 minutes ago, mark_nader said:

You didn't read his post at all did you?  lol

yeah I did

Scruffy

I believe all your questions, except the ones we do not have answer to yet, are answered in FAQ section.  If you find any questions that you cannot find, please ask in another post.

/closed