JonasMJ

Backend Error 403 Forbidden and Launcher Not Opening

JonasMJ

I'm still getting some 403 forbidden error, when trying to login??

Help?

VietCasJun

I tried to load into the game using the exe files in the EFT folder. I logged in and a message came up saying "Backend error 403 forbidden."

I tried loading up the launcher but it won't even open

Please help

necuja

Is this still persisting? This was supposed to have been resolved

4 hours ago, VietCasJun said:

I tried to load into the game using the exe files in the EFT folder. I logged in and a message came up saying "Backend error 403 forbidden."

I tried loading up the launcher but it won't even open

Please help

birrk

Same thing is happening to me. I have played the game without any trouble this far (lvl 15) but today when I try login I get that error. Please write back if you find a solution

• Upvote 1

Canalz

I am having the same issues here. I have tried to login for the past hour and tried restarting my computer and relauching the launcher.

Sharpie

i just got in and had this error. I logged into my account redownloaded the launcher which over wrote the one installed, picked up a launcher update installed, checked  file integrety and i go in no problem again. Hope this helps (dont shoot me if we meet ingame)

lcxrp

I guess dat trouble is like waves: Come and go!. Try in a few minutes, buddie.

REX222

I purchased the game last week and have yet to be able to even launch it once.  I've been trying several times per day for the last 6 days with no luck.  At times I am able to open the launcher, but the game will say back end error.  Other times I can't even open the launcher.  Having paid $78 for this game, more than any game I have purchased in the last 3 years, I must say I'm and more than frustrated. I have tried on two different computers (work and home) and reinstalled twice at home but no luck. Is there any solution that will allow me to play the game even once?

• Upvote 1

VietCasJun
On 8/10/2017 at 1:40 PM, necuja said:

Is this still persisting? This was supposed to have been resolved

It worked. However I had to reinstall the launcher since the game needed to be updated.

necuja
Just now, VietCasJun said:

It worked. However I had to reinstall the launcher since the game needed to be updated.

Awesome glad it stopped :D

VietCasJun
Just now, necuja said:

Awesome glad it stopped :D

Me too!!! Now it's just a matter of finding people to play with.

necuja

There's a lot of groups advertised in the clans section :P anywhere from big clans to small groups. Feel free to find which suites you best

REX222
On 8/10/2017 at 0:55 PM, REX222 said:

I purchased the game last week and have yet to be able to even launch it once.  I've been trying several times per day for the last 6 days with no luck.  At times I am able to open the launcher, but the game will say back end error.  Other times I can't even open the launcher.  Having paid $78 for this game, more than any game I have purchased in the last 3 years, I must say I'm and more than frustrated. I have tried on two different computers (work and home) and reinstalled twice at home but no luck. Is there any solution that will allow me to play the game even once?

This issue has been resolved BTW. I am no longer having issues opening the launcher or starting a game.  Many thanks for the update which I assume fixed it.

luftkorps

This is still a issue for me. i just formated my pc, and when I go to download the game, it says 403.

I`m so regreted of purchasing this.