demig

What type of game? SURVIVAL-OPEN WORLD or action game?

demig

Hi devs, 

your game looks awesome!!! But i am not sure what type of game will be? The name "Escape from..." is really misleading. Will it be like PvP action game or survival? I play CS, BF and i love survival games too but i hate these 3rd person looks like in DayZ. I play Nether (if you know) but the devs fu*ked it up. Your game with that graphic, real, looting, low sound, thrill woulde be amazing survival game. 

So i woulde like to ask you what type of game will it be? 

If you will do SURVIVAL OPEN WORLD game it will be wonderful!

GL with developping! :)

Saum

It's sort of like both, you will be surviving, gathering gear and then fighting against other players. There is just an open world I believe, once you complete the story. 

• Upvote 1

Natalino
32 minutes ago, demig said:

Hi devs, 

your game looks awesome!!! But i am not sure what type of game will be? The name "Escape from..." is really misleading. Will it be like PvP action game or survival? I play CS, BF and i love survival games too but i hate these 3rd person looks like in DayZ. I play Nether (if you know) but the devs fu*ked it up. Your game with that graphic, real, looting, low sound, thrill woulde be amazing survival game. 

So i woulde like to ask you what type of game will it be? 

If you will do SURVIVAL OPEN WORLD game it will be wonderful!

GL with developping! :)

hello and welcome. As always, please read the FAQ section as it can hold most of your answers and maybe even more. better yet, use the search for more info as well.

Welcome and have a great time.

MadStalker

To get a good idea, start with reading the "about us" on the site.