TT pistol

TarkovEscaper

TarkovEscaper

Name: TT (Tulsky, Tokarev / Tokarev pistol model of 1933)
Type: pistol
Place of origin: USSR/Russia
Produced: 1930s - current time
Variants: TT
Caliber: 7.62х25 mm TT
Action: short recoil
Feed system:  TT magazines
Customization: Grips, magazine, barrel, muzzle device (with threaded barrel)

A legendary pistol. It has seen numerous military conflicts and is still being in service in the certain spots of our planet, in one modification or another.

Continuing the good traditions - if you find some issues or mistakes in the design, you are welcome to post your opinion with photo materials and trusted sources. We  always appreciate your help.

These screenshots feature two options: with standard-issue barrel and custom threaded barrel for use with sound suppressor. If there are any doubts such modification is possible, please make the research before commenting.

5f-DewBjfiY.jpg

OyMTfDIN9FQ.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kiba_Stream

• Europoor

• TovarishTony

• Sam_

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Name: TT (Tulsky, Tokarev / Tokarev pistol model of 1933) Type: pistol Place of origin: USSR/Russia Produced: 1930s - current time Variants: TT Caliber: 7.62х25 mm TT Action: short recoil

Hello Developers, I noticed a small error in the model.  The slide serrations are the ones found in Romanian TT-33.  There are many variants of the TT (Russian, Polish, Romanian, Yugoslavian, Chinese,

If it's stupid, but it works, it isn't stupid.

Posted Images

Europoor

maybe some 'murican or europoor weaponry next time :) I like Soviet magics, but I lack the ones I am familiar with :P 

1 hour ago, TarkovEscaper said:

Description will be added later

5f-DewBjfiY.jpg

OyMTfDIN9FQ.jpg

Oh and also, will it feature the quick internal changing mechanism? So that people bring 1 firing mechanism with them and 1 in the pistol, so that they can change it without tools :P 

vicwiz007

woo thats a sleek lookin gun you got there. Ive never seen it before and thought it was an m1911 at first, but it looks like the type of pistol i love using xD especially if i change it to gold and add a wooden grip lol

Cryptic Gamer
1 hour ago, uspenguin said:

I forgot where it was but I read that you have 14 different 9x19mm ammo types? LOOKS SICK!

You read it here

• Upvote 1
vicwiz007
2 hours ago, Cryptic Gamer said:

You read it here

i think when he meant by "14 types of 9x18mm PM" is that there will be 14 different makarov models, not ammo types. preeeetty sure but not 100%, as im not too hip with the gun lingo 

TovarishTony

Great the same TT pistol that I use in Red Orchestra 2 well this is my favorite pistol and I even love it more than the Makarov for some reason

• Upvote 1
Kiba_Stream
40 минут назад, Europoor сказал:

In barrel modification did you mean chromed barrel or something else?

custom threaded barrel for use with sound suppressor

• Upvote 1
Cryptic Gamer
12 hours ago, vicwiz007 said:

i think when he meant by "14 types of 9x18mm PM" is that there will be 14 different makarov models, not ammo types. preeeetty sure but not 100%, as im not too hip with the gun lingo 

Yeah, that's how it reads to me under closer inspection but I only quoted the post in reply to uspenguin's post here. Not that it matters now since we know that this pistol is chambered for 7.62 x 25mm.

Europoor
6 hours ago, TovarishTony said:

Since we have a weapon in 7.62x25mm, so should we expect weapons with the caliber such as the PPSh-41 and the PPS for this game?

Question of century, please answer devs! :P 

Dr. Awesome

Hello Developers, I noticed a small error in the model.  The slide serrations are the ones found in Romanian TT-33.  There are many variants of the TT (Russian, Polish, Romanian, Yugoslavian, Chinese, and N. Korean). They are mostly the same, but have small differences (the Yugoslavian comes with a factory safety and longer grip, the slide serrations vary as well). The Russian slide serrations should look like the one with the black oval.

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

• Upvote 3
suspect572
3 hours ago, Dr. Awesome said:

Hello Developers, I noticed a small error in the model.  The slide serrations are the ones found in Romanian TT-33.  There are many variants of the TT (Russian, Polish, Romanian, Yugoslavian, Chinese, and N. Korean). They are mostly the same, but have small differences (the Yugoslavian comes with a factory safety and longer grip, the slide serrations vary as well). The Russian slide serrations should look like the one with the black oval.

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Oh man the real one looks sick. I do wonder if my grandfather used that pistol while he was serving as a police man in Yugoslavia.

Maybe he had something like this dsc02815.jpg_thumbnail1.jpg

Edited by suspect572
  • Like 1
Dr. Awesome

Hi Suspect572, yes that TT-33 in your picture is a Yugoslavian TT-33 (also called M57).  You can see the factory safety located above the grip and the longer grip (it holds 1 more round than other variants).  I have a Romanian TT-33, they are a lot of fun to take to the range!

One other thing is that some of the magazines have lanyard loops on the bottoms of them, if the devs are feeling ambitious they might consider adding them.  IMO this is not necessary as not all magazines had this and I don't think they want to go through the headache of making a functional lanyard for a pistol (ie if u use the lanyard in game and get shot in the arm or hand holding the weapon, you don't drop your weapon, or you drop it but can recover it quickly since it does not fall to the ground). This would require additional animation and I can't remember off the top of my head if you can even make an enemy drop his weapon by shooting their hand.  

Kiba_Stream
В 03.04.2016 в 22:40, Dr. Awesome сказал:

You noticed right. But. This is true for WWII period TT. Here photo- left war period, right after.

1280px-TT_3.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Europoor
2 hours ago, TovarishTony said:

Lasers/flashlights look crap to Tokarevs as they suit more to modern pistols like the GSh-18, MP443 and Strizh

Look and functionality are two things. If it works, no one cares how does it look like.

468664_583055475072458_1160637768_o.jpg

• Upvote 1