Scavs, I know you are basically pirates, but do we need to kill eachother ?

Blackjack21

Blackjack21

Another thread about Player Scav on Player Scav. Just got on to Customs to find me that Docs container, spawn in, run around warehouses for about a minute, see a Scav with an Ak 74u. Thought nothing of it until he saw me, then he rattled off a full mag in my direction. Luckily managed to flank him and get the drop on him, he still took 3 shotgun shells though. So I'm there, feeling annoyed at this guy, and about to pick up his AK and get out of there. Next second, some AI Scav shouts in Russian at the top of his lungs and domes me with a Makarov. Well, there's another hour gone where I can't get Scav. Not my idea, but someone on here mentioned that if a Player Scav kills a Player Scav, then the time they have to wait to play Scav again increases for each Scav/Player Scav they kill. Anyone else thinks that's a good idea ?

necuja

As you acknowledged this is yet another thread on the same exact topic, please refrain from this.

Forum rule number 3 find a thread already discussing and continue yours there. We are well aware of scav on scav fighting. The point of scav mode is to play as the ruthless lawless scavenger that is designed to do what it takes to get on top and the most loot