upgrade

fitton1989

You need to reset your profile in the launcher or on the website i believe, it has been answered on dozens of threads. Doing this will mean that you lose all progress in terms of levels with traders and character level and all items in your current stash.

• Upvote 3
GoD_IsTWIZTED

I upgraded from the "Left behind" edition to the "prepare to escape" edition but no changes have been made to my Ingame account. When and how will i get the upgrade benefits?

Minithekid
50 minutes ago, GoD_IsTWIZTED said:

I upgraded from the "Left behind" edition to the "prepare to escape" edition but no changes have been made to my Ingame account. When and how will i get the upgrade benefits?

In your profile on the website you should see the "prepare to escape edition" as your current package, and you will need to reset your profile to get all the prepare to escape items, and before you ask you can't transfer anything from your current character to your new one.

• Upvote 1
necuja
21 hours ago, fitton1989 said:

if i upgrade how will i retrieve it? since my games still on standerd edition

you upgrade and it automatically changes, but to get the changes in game you must do a profile reset from your profile on main website. this will reset everything except faction and nickname.

please use the search function per forum rule 3 before posting as this same question has been answered countless times already.