Q: Killing your faction

Hi, i want ask if there any penalty for killing your own faction or will be planned.

Im not asking for Scav Vs Scav madness. Is about spawn as a Bear and get camped by others bear players, we arent in the same faction? why this "teamkill"? Only scavs are supposed to fight vs the rest, no?

Or im wrong and when you spawn in a raid, without group, its you vs scavs vs the other faction?

There will be in the future known as the Karma System. What it does is that every time you kill a member of your faction strange things will happen like weapon jams or poor accuracy it will affect your player in the future but not right now which is why everybody is continuing to kill eachother.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Sh0p said:

There will be in the future known as the Karma System. What it does is that every time you kill a member of your faction strange things will happen like weapon jams or poor accuracy it will affect your player in the future but not right now which is why everybody is continuing to kill eachother.

Thanks, that good. I know rogues are everywhere, but that insane, every bear i see, try to kill me or do it xD.

I can ask you other thing?? How i can differentiate Bears and Usec fast and easy to not make TK??  I want play with my faction not vs them ^^