Jump to content
GetSpookt

Traders won't go up with money spent?

Recommended Posts

GetSpookt

 all my traders arent going up with money spent I buy and sell stuff, won't go up restart still nothing now its more then 4 hours ago nothing help?

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deesteel78

We all know that now peacekeeper always run out of money..

but not that i want to point out..

My peacekeepr already at level 2 and i already at level 24. i managed to sell to him 3 times and the problem my spent money does not increased!! It stuck at 550k.

does anybody experienced the same?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Snak3y3

Seems to me ALL traders have this problem, all my money spent or sold items dont work up the money ticker even more, not just at peacekeeper...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sherri77

yeah traders are beyond broken atm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Snak3y3

Its a shame....

Problem is, its no use playing atm... Since u have a limited stash size accumulating stuff is useless if u cant sell it to upgrade your traders...

Hope this gets fixed soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
v3n0mou5

They do not show the whole amount, if it says 2M and your spent says 1M it could be on 1.2m or 1.4m it doesnt show decimals.

The amount you spent updates after a few seconds if you go out and back into the trader

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deesteel78
27 minutes ago, v3n0mou5 said:

They do not show the whole amount, if it says 2M and your spent says 1M it could be on 1.2m or 1.4m it doesnt show decimals.

The amount you spent updates after a few seconds if you go out and back into the trader

Its not working..i have refresh, back to main menu..and the spent still at 550k.

i try to buy MP5 that cost $1022 from him and then i go out to main menu and back again to him and still the amount spent is at 550k! 

Recently i success to sell ak74N, i go back to main menu, wait for a while then back to him and the spent still at 550k !

Either its only me or bug on peacekeeper..

i dont have problem with other traders, only him (peacekeeper).

 

Edited by Deesteel78

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
v3n0mou5
Just now, Deesteel78 said:

Its not working..i have refresh, back to main menu..and the spent still at 550k.

i try to buy MP5 that cost $1022 from him and then i go out to main menu and back ahain to him and still the amount spent is at 550k! 

Recently i success to sell ak74N, i go bak to main menu, wait for a while then back to him and the spet still at 550k !

Either its only me or bug on peacekeeper..

i dont have problem with ither traders, only him.

 

Thats weird, i cannot see it that specific since ive spent 1M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HeifCliff

Its real. I'm having the same exact problem right now, but only with Prapor. The money spent has been stuck at just over 300k. and iv spent and sold well over 100k's worth to get his next level. Hasn't budged in hrs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Snak3y3

Well, for me its ALL!! traders... all money spent is stuck, i can see it easiest at Peacekeeper and the Woman, both are well under 1M border for me and they dont upgrade Money spent.... :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deesteel78

Its working now!! After 5 hours When i came back to trader peacekeeper just to check whether the 550k has change, it is showing 802k..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lummy

I was about to make this fourm, same problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TahYank243

Yep same here, +1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeiseun

Same for me as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FraIngames

Ctrl+C   Ctrl+V

Same problem here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mikayl

Guys, I can confirm that when it catches up, it does so with the whole amount that you are due. I spent about 240k on Skier and about 8 hours later it had caught up and showed the proper value. Don't worry about losing the "spend", but for now try to keep track of it yourself so you know where abouts you should be. Also, unfortunately, you will not see the level up on the traders until it does actually refresh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iPriesta
5 minutes ago, mikayl said:

Guys, I can confirm that when it catches up, it does so with the whole amount that you are due. I spent about 240k on Skier and about 8 hours later it had caught up and showed the proper value. Don't worry about losing the "spend", but for now try to keep track of it yourself so you know where abouts you should be. Also, unfortunately, you will not see the level up on the traders until it does actually refresh.

i guess im unlucky then. im waiting about 24 hours now to have it refreshed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TahYank243
7 hours ago, v3n0mou5 said:

Thats weird, i cannot see it that specific since ive spent 1M

Nope it's broken, my Therapist is at level 2 and she's stuck on 285.8k now for the last day and I always buy painkillers from her, and sell meds to her that I get. Hasn't changed a bit. Many others are having this problem with EVERY trader, not just a single one.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mikayl

@iPriesta Yeah, I'm right there with you. Shortly after it refreshed for me yesterday it locked up again. I've been 20 hours so far without an update and Prapor is sitting right at 983k...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IronWolfKirvis

I just bought 10 shotguns from skier to level him up. It cost me over 200k roubles. But when i look to see how close i am to leveling him up, theres no change in the amount of money spent. Is this a bug or do i need to wait a bit before it updates?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IronWolfKirvis

OK i just sold him some clothes and the amount of money spent has updated. Sorry for the pointless post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iPriesta
1 hour ago, mikayl said:

@iPriesta Yeah, I'm right there with you. Shortly after it refreshed for me yesterday it locked up again. I've been 20 hours so far without an update and Prapor is sitting right at 983k...

it wouldnt bother me too much BUT with the stuff i sold yesterday he would have reached lvl 2. GOD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2