Traders Stuck

Hello 

I have an issue where Prapor is stuck. Im trying to level him up, but its stuck, whenever i spend money/sell the ''money spent'' doesnt go up... its just stuck at the same number... anyone know how to fix? 

EDIT: I just realized its all of the traders not just him

Edited by Cookyq4

You have one of two problems, either you aren't spending enough because the number in red is actually wrong (it's actually higher) or you're just not waiting long enough to register the change. 

SpringfieldA1
2 hours ago, Cookyq4 said:

Hello 

I have an issue where Prapor is stuck. Im trying to level him up, but its stuck, whenever i spend money/sell the ''money spent'' doesnt go up... its just stuck at the same number... anyone know how to fix? 

EDIT: I just realized its all of the traders not just him

Yea mine to man are they all messed up right now I think

WhiteKnighted

I'm currently at level 1, 201k spent with Prapor. I'm a level 11 player by the way, so I meet the level 10 requirement for level 2 with Prapor. I buy 40 TT pistols for like 280k, sell them back for 200k, which should easily bring me to level 2 (which is 400k spent), right? However I'm still level one, and my amount spent has not changed, although I have lost a great deal of rubles on the transaction so he is clearly making money off of me.  Last week, before I upgraded and reset my account, Prapor seemed to be levelling fine.  I'm using the same tactic I used then, but now it is not working for me.  Am I doing something wrong?

other people are posting this problem as well , looks like a server problem to me

Edit: also I think one of his thresholds doesn't show the correct number, so that might also be the problem.

Edited by AccelEvo
BDRMrTBag

It does seem as though its all server side, I'm sure the dev team are aware of the issue, once it's corrected, they'll probably show all the money you've spent from the moment the issues began!

So don't worry too much :D