Upgrading package

I am wondering about the specific details of the EOD package, i have read the order page and am looking to upgrade because i simply didnt expect to enjoy the game this much. (10/10) i am wondering if there is any way to keep the amount of equipment currently in my stache (full on classic edition size) when i upgrade? if not I understand because of the equipment u are given by default already in the stache when you own the EOD edition. I am also wondering the detail of the better standing with traders? do u start at loyalty 2 or more? pls answer soon, planning on upgrading to EOD this sunday.

If you want to upgrade editions you have to do a profile wipe. This means losing EVERYTHING except nickname friends list and faction.

Minithekid

Your whole character will get completely reset in trade you get all the EOD items. My friend it is very worth upgrading you get the "season pass", a bunch of items, and recognization on forums and in game showing you bought EOD. 

Also every now and then there are wipes everyone gets reset, and next wipe there is a possibility EOD won't available to get it while it lasts.

necuja
15 hours ago, E3nti7y said:

I am wondering about the specific details of the EOD package, i have read the order page and am looking to upgrade because i simply didnt expect to enjoy the game this much. (10/10) i am wondering if there is any way to keep the amount of equipment currently in my stache (full on classic edition size) when i upgrade? if not I understand because of the equipment u are given by default already in the stache when you own the EOD edition. I am also wondering the detail of the better standing with traders? do u start at loyalty 2 or more? pls answer soon, planning on upgrading to EOD this sunday.

when upgrading the only way at this time for it to take effect is to reset your profile which like has been stated will reset everything you have. you will start with the same exact starter items because at this time pre order specific loadouts have not been determined

the only different you will have with pre orders is the stash size and secure container, the loyalty and all that with traders will not be seen until later