EOD Upgrade Question

Hello, i was wondering if i upgrade to EOD edition, do i HAVE to reset my profile, or am i able to wait until a certain point, like idk, a patch or something that will give me the bonuses without having to reset my profile, because i really dont want to reset my profile and lose my rank and my lvl with the traders, thats days of work and thats a bit unfair to have to throw that all away just for a bigger stash and a season pass.

Any help is appreciated thank you. 

1 minute ago, Gilmar said:

When you reset, your profile is wiped, entirely. Rank, gear, stash, etc.

yes i know that, thats not what im asking, i want to know if theres a way to get the bonuses without resetting, i shouldnt have to lose everything after paying more money, thats ridiculous 

1 minute ago, pkozik said:

Reset is optional. W/o reset you stash dont be upgraded.

this still does not answer my question, i want to know if i can still get the bonuses from upgrading without resetting

1 minute ago, firtzshadow said:

You can wait until they do a big patch and wipe everyones stats to get your perks, otherwise you gotta wait.

when they do a big wipe, will i still have my lvl and trader lvl and all of that stuff?

pkozik
Только что, Shibbzy сказал:

this still does not answer my question, i want to know if i can still get the bonuses from upgrading without resetting

Yes, but only after reset or next wipe.

necuja
8 hours ago, Shibbzy said:

when they do a big wipe, will i still have my lvl and trader lvl and all of that stuff?

as statedthe only way to get the upgrade perks is to reset the profile or wait until the next wipe. and yes when we have a wipe from a patch it resets everything even your name and faction unlike the profile reset.

please try to use the search function next time as this has been asked multiple times. it helps reduce clutter