Sign in to follow this  
lucasboobies

exit campers

lucasboobies

been killed 3 times now in the passed 4 days to someone camping the exit after ive picked up a spawned in m4...

and lost aks and others to alot of exit campers.

does anyone know if they are going to do something so people cant exit camp or sit in the extraction room and just wait for people

JakeH03

All I can say is, chuck a friendly F1 Mini nuke down there with them, they'll either come running out or you will end up with more loot than you bargained for.

Sloth42

Level up Prapor and buy them green softball nades. Problem solved :)

lucasboobies
Just now, Sloth42 said:

Level up Prapor and buy them green softball nades. Problem solved :)

idk what u mean as soon as u open the door u dont have time to back away and throw a nade they literally camp the door man

TechoverMana
17 hours ago, lucasboobies said:

does anyone know if they are going to do something so people cant exit camp or sit in the extraction room and just wait for people

I don't know why they'd need to do something. Camping the exits is perfectly legit here. Just be very cautious, check those corners. Bomb it out with a grenade if you think something's really fishy. As much as it sucks to get killed only a few feet away for the exit, it's just as good to kill some dude camping an exit and robbing him of whatever he decided to do it with.

Sloth42

Just killed an exit camper moments ago. Usually they close both doors to lure people in. This guy left them open. Threw a grenade in the first room and cleared it. Got to the second door and turned on my flashlight. Swept the room until I found his face at the corner by the door and dump a good 10 bullets into his chest.

When in doubt, take it slow.

Xexa123

I always carry a nade on me in my box for this exact reason, usually I use it on groups of juggers; but I like to keep one for exit doors too. Sometimes you can get lucky with scavs, always check their pockets; they have grenades in them.

iDestrO

Please continue the discussion in this thread: 

#Locked