Mastery And Skill

JosephWolf

JosephWolf

So as far as I can understand, Mastery will be the one to determine the reload animations and speed. What else does mastery do, and if that's the case what will weapon skills do.

I'll just use the Shotgun as an example (Love shotguns), so if maximum mastery effects the reload speed, what does shotgun skill do? I would assume recoil control or something like that.

• Like 1
Minithekid

Later on you will not be able to see the current ammunition your gun/magazine has when you just press tab, you will have to rely on actually checking and counting how much ammunition you have by checking your magazine.

As you progress on having higher weapon mastery your character will be able to more accurately tell you how much ammunition is in your magazine. Now you will either have to count your shots, and or maybe put tracer rounds as the last five bullets so you know when you are running out of ammo.

• Hot 1
JosephWolf
44 minutes ago, Minithekid said:

Later on you will not be able to see the current ammunition your gun/magazine has when you just press tab, you will have to rely on actually checking and counting how much ammunition you have by checking your magazine.

As you progress on having higher weapon mastery your character will be able to more accurately tell you how much ammunition is in your magazine. Now you will either have to count your shots, and or maybe put tracer rounds as the last five bullets so you know when you are running out of ammo.

But what about weapon skill levels then. I think I'm more curious about those honestly.

Minithekid
13 minutes ago, Solus_Wolfe said:

But what about weapon skill levels then. I think I'm more curious about those honestly.

Well then I guess we will have to wait until the developers release more information about exact weapon mastery, because as of now what we know is just what I said before, and the different/quicker reload animations.

JosephWolf
15 minutes ago, Minithekid said:

Well then I guess we will have to wait until the developers release more information about exact weapon mastery, because as of now what we know is just what I said before, and the different/quicker reload animations.

Aha, it's got me excited, they did good with teasing us with the full list of skills but it's also made me slightly impatient (I'm trying though)

Minithekid
7 hours ago, Solus_Wolfe said:

Aha, it's got me excited, they did good with teasing us with the full list of skills but it's also made me slightly impatient (I'm trying though)

Hehe patience is a virtue my friend.