Clarification on Servers

Just bumping with comment since im hoping to hear something from devs about servers soon. Other than "they will get better." lets try and milk some specifics like regions ;)

Edited by Auvlen

Hi all, 

just want to say that I'm based in South Korea, I too am worried about server locations. SEA for me is a massive area and hosting in Korea/Japan or Sinagpore can make or break FPS here. Preferably South Korean servers would be best for my region (obviously) and I do know of other South Korean EFTers. I dream of a world where EFT has servers in everybody's country for the best playing experience! 

• 1 month later...

Yes please, we need an update on the servers. Will there be a US, EU, CIS, CN, SEA servers? As an FPS game, latency matters.

Thanks!

• 3 months later...

Hope Server base in Korea or Hong Kong,
That would be nice for a lot of East Asian player.
I's rather connect to US server than connect to AUS server.

royceredfield

Server base on hong Kong or Korea please

Aus is too far away , there's no difference with connecting to the original servers for east Asia players

Pseudogiant

As an Australian, if hosting servers here is too much trouble at least consider setting up in Singapore instead, the Asia region's World of Tanks servers are hosted there and ping from Australia is around 120ms which would be considerably better, and also for the rest of the region.

• 3 weeks later...