Terminator01

Fix the main EFT problems !!!

Terminator01

This game has lots of problems, mainly with the servers. Most people in EU and Oceania are having "error" 605, horrible desync, and horrible lag. The game costs 40 $ minimum and it is literally unplayable. I wouldnt recommend it to anybody atm. The game itself and the potential is good for sure but the servers problems are a big deal.

1. Horrible servers: We have the same servers as in Alpha but with more people. With all the Beta Hype lots of people bought the game and lots of them the EOD edition. Then BSG made a huge amount of money, more than enough for putting the servers up and open more of them so that we arent constantly on fire. And becasue of this we get "error" 605, desync and lag.

2. Gamma container glitch is still there. People still do it. You dont need a vest for doing the glitch. You can do it as fine with the gamma container and with hotkeys. Again, still not fixed.

3. Traders go out of money way too fast.

4. Lots of bugs. Specially when trying to lauch the game. It always says you have an error and then you cannot play. 1 out of 100 times I try to play I get into the game, the others make me report and try it again.

So this makes the people lose the faith very fast in BSG and the game. We feel like the game has cost way too much for what it offers right now. When I bought the SE for beta I expected the servers to go well and play normally but I just cant when I put 8 perfect ADS rounds in the chest of a guy in factory and I dont kill him. Maybe they have secret plans but they arent working. The stress testing they are doing doesnt justify anymore the servers going horrible, since the devs already know the servers are hell-like going and they know that EU, Oceania and West USA need lots of new servers up and going. The servers were "stress tested" already in Alpha, and also in the past 20 hell like days of Beta. Nobody expected this. Why dont you want to fix the goddamn servers? You have lots of money from the pre-sales, including my money. It is not good for a game to have a playerbase that is losing the faith on the devs and the game. You better be fixing everything sooner because this is not good.

This is not a Beta. This is like an Alpha DLC with one map but with horrible desync, lag and bugs. I have tried to be positive about all this but I just cannot right now, like everybody else. Saying this is a Beta is an insult to everybody that has paid 40$/more for an unplayable game. Sure this will get fixed with the time but we lose the patience.

Edited by Terminator01
  • Upvote 8

pimba224

agree with these changes

Terminator01
Just now, pimba224 said:

agree with these changes

yeah man. Everybody is pissed off by all those proms. I wanted to do a clean list about that like a review, you know ...

• Upvote 1

pimba224
Just now, Terminator01 said:

yeah man. Everybody is pissed off by all those proms. I wanted to do a clean list about that like a review, you know ...

these are main problems in the game but i would also add:

5. rework the armor system : the fort is super OP and the paca (a soft kevlar armor)  shoudnt be stopping ak AP rounds

6. changes on the HEALTH system :  it would be nice if the chest had only 65 HP , because it is the 2nd most important body part ( the head is the 1st )  and also remove the leg META from the game

Edited by pimba224

Terminator01
Just now, pimba224 said:

these are main problems in the game but i would also add:

5. rework the armor system : the fort is super OP and the paca (a soft kevlar armor)  shoudnt be stopping ak AP rounds

6. changes on the HEALTH system :  it would be nice if the chest had only 65 HP , because it is the 2nd most important body part ( the headd is the 1st )  and also remove the leg META from the game

I am not complaining about armour balance or Skynet scavs. If those would be the only problems with this game everybody would be happy. And I also gotta say that now, in the beta, you hardly ever see fully geared people. I wanna say that PACA doesnt stop big bullets but just reduces their damage. PACA loses durability very fast, but it is enough for saving your life in a tight situation.

Sure we need a rework on the HEALTH system. But I would put that more as a secondary thing, since it can be tweaked very fast. It is also very stupid that if a broken body part gets only a little bit of damage you die.

alcain

90 % of all players right now will run without helmets/forts, since they made them more rare then before.

90 % will die of 1(maybe more because of desync) shot too the head.

They are working as fast as they can to fix desync, weapon glitches, server errors etc. In the mean while take a chill pill 

pkozik
14 минуты назад, Terminator01 сказал:

This game has lots of problems, mainly with the servers. Most people in EU and Oceania are having "error" 605, horrible desync, and horrible lag. The game costs 40 $ minimum and it is literally unplayable.

Russian players affected too. Its the overall problem.

pimba224
2 minutes ago, Terminator01 said:

I am not complaining about armour balance or Skynet scavs. If those would be the only problems with this game everybody would be happy. And I also gotta say that now, in the beta, you hardly ever see fully geared people. I wanna say that PACA doesnt stop big bullets but just reduces their damage. PACA loses durability very fast, but it is enough for saving your life in a tight situation.

Sure we need a rework on the HEALTH system. But I would put that more as a secondary thing, since it can be tweaked very fast. It is also very stupid that if a broken body part gets only a little bit of damage you die.

the problem is that   1:armor completes NEGATES the dmg, you only know when you get shot in the armor  bc there is some blood  in your screen.

2 :the devs are working in a plate  carrier  system where the armor will be modular ballistic plates and i think this will be more realistic and when they complete it , it will be very common because, they  only reduced the amount of the fort because it is OP .

Edited by pimba224

Terminator01
2 minutes ago, pkozik said:

Russian players affected too. Its the overall problem.

Yeah, everybody. We all want this game to be good and playable so we can enjoy it, but servers are bad tight now ...

2 minutes ago, pimba224 said:

the problem is that   1:armor completes NEGATES the dmg you only know when you get shot in the armor , bc there is some blood  in your screen.

2 :the devs are working in a plate  carrier  system where the armor will be modular ballistic plates and i think this will be more realistic and when they complete it , it will be very common because, they  only reduced the amount of the fort because it is OP .

OP fort. Well I have never used nor fought against it since I cant play this game.

Edited by Terminator01
  • Upvote 1

pimba224

Yeah, everybody. We all want this game to be good and playable so we can enkoy it but servers are bad tight now ...

OP fort. Well I have never used nor fought against it since I cant play this game.

fort armor is just like the IRON MAN armor

EDIT: it takes easily more than 20 ak shots to destroy it

Edited by pimba224

Terminator01
Just now, pimba224 said:

Until someone sneaks up on you with a 153 shotgun and blows up your legs LOL

pimba224

Until someone sneaks up on you with a 153 shotgun and blows up your legs LOL

exactly this , this is why the leg META and fort armor are  just bullshit

Terminator01
3 minutes ago, pimba224 said:

EDIT: it takes easily more than 20 ak shots to destroy it

Some people say it requires even 60 normal shots so ... you better be doing the leg meta. Armour in this game should exist, but very realistic so that it is balanced.

Edited by Terminator01

pimba224

Some people say it requires even 60 normal shots so ... you better be doing the leg meta. Armour in this game should be, but very realistic so that it is balanced.

i dont see how taking 20 AK shots to vest , being perfectly fine and being instakilled on the leg is realistic

Terminator01
9 minutes ago, alcain said:

90 % of all players right now will run without helmets/forts, since they made them more rare then before.

90 % will die of 1(maybe more because of desync) shot too the head.

They are working as fast as they can to fix desync, weapon glitches, server errors etc. In the mean while take a chill pill 

Some moderator told me to wait until the 19th of August. Sure they are working on it but we dont know how much nor when this weill get fised.

3 minutes ago, pimba224 said:

i dont see how taking 20 AK shots to vest , being perfectly fine and being instakilled on the leg is realistic

A heavy vets can take that if the rounds arent AP. Being insta killed in the leg may be justified like your soldiers lose the consciousness and then bleeds out.

EDIT: They must add something that when someone blows up your legs you should still be alive but very fuked up, like if you see everything with total pain and you can still shot but only can grag in the ground until you bleed out, unless you have a squad mate that can take you in his back and extract with you.

Edited by Terminator01

pimba224
3 minutes ago, Terminator01 said:

Some moderator told me to wait until the 19th of August. Sure they are working on it but we dont know how much nor when this weill get fised.

A heavy vets can take that if the rounds arent AP. Being insta killed in the leg may be justified like your soldiers lose the consciousness and then bleeds out.

EDIT: They must add something that when someone blows up your legs you should still be alive but very fuked up, like if you see everything with total pain and you can still shot but only can grag in the ground until you bleed out, unless you have a squad mate that can take you in his back and extract with you.

1st : no vest is going to take 20 ak shots  , if it can take 20 ak shots it will be extramely heavy and not practical  .  2nd : this happens with AP rounds too

3rd : bleeding is one thing , dying istantaneuosly  is other , there is not any other game or  IRL where shooting at someone´s legs is better than shooting at the chest , it is just this game´s bullshit

TeamBestKorea

I'm pretty sure they have plans to get rid of the fort armor later on for something like plate carriers but other than that if i shot somebody in the upper thigh with a shotgun most likely I'm going to nick the femoral artery which means you will bleed out in about 4 minutes...  From there you will be lying on the ground in so much pain most of your body isn't going to work.  The longer you sit there the less coherent any of your thoughts will be because of the immense loss of blood.  It is true that it wouldn't instantly kill you but it would make you next to useless (Unless you were already pumped up on morphine) so would you rather just kill the guy and have him gurgle a bit then die or scream for the next 4 minutes as you try to wait for him to bleed out.  Personally if they made it that realistic I think it would be a bit gratuitous.  So it really is up to you about what you want but I know i don't want to listen to every poor fucker I shoot scream in agony.

pimba224
11 minutes ago, TeamBestKorea said:

I'm pretty sure they have plans to get rid of the fort armor later on for something like plate carriers but other than that if i shot somebody in the upper thigh with a shotgun most likely I'm going to nick the femoral artery which means you will bleed out in about 4 minutes...  From there you will be lying on the ground in so much pain most of your body isn't going to work.  The longer you sit there the less coherent any of your thoughts will be because of the immense loss of blood.  It is true that it wouldn't instantly kill you but it would make you next to useless (Unless you were already pumped up on morphine) so would you rather just kill the guy and have him gurgle a bit then die or scream for the next 4 minutes as you try to wait for him to bleed out.  Personally if they made it that realistic I think it would be a bit gratuitous.  So it really is up to you about what you want but I know i don't want to listen to every poor fucker I shoot scream in agony.

they have plans on this plate carrier system , this game would become a terror game with all these screams and agonyO.o

WackoDesperado

It's not unplayable. I only get lag or desync every few rounds

TeamBestKorea
33 minutes ago, pimba224 said:

they have plans on this plate carrier system , this game would become a terror game with all these screams and agonyO.o

Yeah I couldn't play it at that point :/

TechoverMana
54 minutes ago, TeamBestKorea said:

Personally if they made it that realistic I think it would be a bit gratuitous.

I say bring it on. I would want it where if you actually break both legs so bad they're blacked out you'd be forced to crawl like in ARMA/DayZ unless you get splints and painkillers/morphine. For this game I say the more realistic the better.

TeamBestKorea
1 minute ago, TechoverMana said:

I say bring it on. I would want it where if you actually break both legs so bad they're blacked out you'd be forced to crawl like in ARMA/DayZ unless you get splints and painkillers/morphine. For this game I say the more realistic the better.

To each his own i guess

TechoverMana
2 hours ago, pimba224 said:

IRL where shooting at someone´s legs is better than shooting at the chest

Isn't this exactly what they did with the north hollywood shooters? Both guys were wearing super heavy home made body armor and one of the guys took a burst of 5.56 to the chest and brushed it off. One of the SWAT guys went prone and shot out his feet and lower legs from under the clearance of a car to take him out because the body armor they had let them take on dozens of cops for nearly an hour without much issue until that guy had the right idea and took out his feet.

pimba224
12 hours ago, TechoverMana said:

Isn't this exactly what they did with the north hollywood shooters? Both guys were wearing super heavy home made body armor and one of the guys took a burst of 5.56 to the chest and brushed it off. One of the SWAT guys went prone and shot out his feet and lower legs from under the clearance of a car to take him out because the body armor they had let them take on dozens of cops for nearly an hour without much issue until that guy had the right idea and took out his feet.

this is fake, even if the vest stopped the bullets , the kinect force of the impact would probably break some organs and arteries