err0r4o4

Hacks?

err0r4o4

Is there a game hacks protection of some sort? In shoreline I just saw a dude "sniping" us from way up in the sky ! 

err0r4o4

Here's the perpetrator

magic.png

lblackline

This tends to happen with early access games :/ hopefully the two anti-cheats they use will be updated soon... Perma bans?

Gandorlf13
9 hours ago, err0r4o4 said:

Is there a game hacks protection of some sort? In shoreline I just saw a dude "sniping" us from way up in the sky ! 

It's not a hacker, that's a known AI Scav bug. I would say he's there for me every 1/4 games or so. I don't think I ever saw him engage anyone....

err0r4o4
Just now, Gandorlf13 said:

It's not a hacker, that's a known AI Scav bug. I would say he's there for me every 1/4 games or so. I don't think I ever saw him engage anyone....

He did engage me. I think he's unable to move X and Y but he can rotate around. He was too far and he was hitting the bushes around me.

Gandorlf13
Just now, err0r4o4 said:

He did engage me. I think he's unable to move X and Y but he can rotate around. He was too far and he was hitting the bushes around me.

Good thing the AI are no longer Terminators or you'd never have seen him haha

err0r4o4
Just now, Gandorlf13 said:

Good thing the AI are no longer Terminators or you'd never have seen him haha

Yeah AI is much better but it is still very easy to see if its AI or player as you get somewhere (where "people" are waiting/guarding/camping)and hide and if they randomly start to yell in russian after 3.7 mississipis even tho you didn't move and was very well hidden: AI.

Gandorlf13
Just now, err0r4o4 said:

Yeah AI is much better but it is still very easy to see if its AI or player as you get somewhere (where "people" are waiting/guarding/camping)and hide and if they randomly start to yell in russian after 3.7 mississipis even tho you didn't move and was very well hidden: AI.

Agreed the AI are still a little buggy rn. But the flying dude on Shoreline never really did me harm. Worth killing him anyway though!

JimiForReal
13 hours ago, err0r4o4 said:

Here's the perpetrator

magic.png

No, that's just Skier trying to get back his armor he just sold you.

In all seriousness though, just looks like a bug to me. That would be a silly hack.

varggift
4 minutes ago, ChestyPuller said:

In all seriousness though, just looks like a bug to me. That would be a silly hack.

all hacks are "silly"

sYs
12 hours ago, err0r4o4 said:

Here's the perpetrator

magic.png

That's a guy spawning into the game. First when you are in loading you spawn in 'discrete location' and than once game is done loading you got teleported to the spawn point. 

You were shot by somebody else and that guy was spawning. (sometimes get stucked in air if dc while loading) You can see this happening in customs map by crossroads shop. 

Since if you are up against decent players in high folliage map - most of the times ( if enemy is using silenced gun ) you will have very hard time noticing where are you getting shot and in deaths from such situation easiest way to for brain to workaround is call  glitches and hacks as the brain lacks the understanding of 'what did just happen'.

Psychology is warfare (:

Game has a very good anti-cheat. I been playing for a very long time and very long times. In all my eft carrier i encountered 2 situations where i died and though hacks.

So far this game has been cheat free experience for me. ( playing since 2016 august. ) 

Edited by sYs

JimiForReal
1 hour ago, varggift said:

all hacks are "silly"

Some make more sense than others. Aimbotters simply wish to kill everyone. Wallhackers look for an advantage.

The Flying Hatchling wishes to traverse the terrain like a bird.

necuja

Yes we have an anti cheat in place, we have had multiple ban waves as well.

It seems everyone else has helped answer what you are seeing as well