fat_cat

Multi-Core CPU Performance issues (cont.)

fat_cat

I've noticed a large memory leak.

When I launch, the game uses about 3,000mb of VRAM, but after only a few minutes, it's using 5,000mb, and after 40 minutes, I run out of memory and my pc black screens and crashes.

I think part of that problem is the fact I have a multi-core gpu (8x)

The issue being I have 128GB of VRAM, but the game can only use one core (16gb).

Pls help.

rvtor

Why do you even have 128GB of VRAM? O.o

VoodooTFN

you mean you have 128 or ram?

theres no way you have 128gb of vram on a consumer board. And do you mean multi core cpu?

whats your specs

ThisIsKetts

Yeah this post is confusing, can you post your specs, so we can figure out what you mean ?

vram is video ram on a graphics card, ram is on the motherboard is that what you mean ?

Unless your running a crazy SLI/crossfire setup in which each graphics card holds 32gb of a vram then.

What I think you mean is that you have 4x32gbof ram which = 128gb of ram even then if the game is using 5gb of ram you shouldn't be running into issues, the game does use alot of ram which is why is recommend you have 16gb to play. Black screen crashes are more associated with either a graphics driver or a graphics card problem, but don't forget this game is in beta it will crash, just don't confuse a normal crash for an issue, when the game crashes for me it goes black then i go to desktop.

Edited by ThisIsKetts