Prapor insurance

Cookyq4

Hello, Just a simple question, How long does it normally take for Prapor to get your items back to you? My friend said 12-14 hours, but its been 18 hours and I havent gotten any messages from him saying my loot is gone or if i can get it, 

Thanks

1 hour ago, Cookyq4 said:

Hello, Just a simple question, How long does it normally take for Prapor to get your items back to you? My friend said 12-14 hours, but its been 18 hours and I havent gotten any messages from him saying my loot is gone or if i can get it, 

Thanks

It could take up to 24 hours I've seen, also some have had a bug where prapor never sends another message until the retrieval time is up

You actually got Prapor to insure your stuff? I brought 2 AK's, body armor, bags and full kit and still can't hit his minimum insurance rate. How did you manage to do so?

4 hours ago, hunter97 said:

You actually got Prapor to insure your stuff? I brought 2 AK's, body armor, bags and full kit and still can't hit his minimum insurance rate. How did you manage to do so?

same here. Used to be easy now i cant

4 hours ago, hunter97 said:

Take the tri-zip, put as many weapons as you can in it, take body armor, helmet, insure at prapor, and then go back to your inventory and stash unneeded weapons.

On 8/14/2017 at 3:37 AM, Reconic said:

Take the tri-zip, put as many weapons as you can in it, take body armor, helmet, insure at prapor, and then go back to your inventory and stash unneeded weapons.

Interesting Tip. Will definitely have to give this a shot. Question for the whole not getting items back. I have gone in and lost gear and watched friends streams as they stash things like my shotgun in the river, or over the fence wall so that it is impossible to be reached by other players, but sometimes I still don't get them back. Is there a level of failure that comes from both of the insurers? If not is there a bug that sometimes fails to bring all your gear back?

• Upvote 1