Sign in to follow this  
Psilocloud

lol this game is horrid

finally hachet grind up to an AK with hella ammo. Load up into shoreline and get spawn camp killed in legit 28 seconds. Lol this spawn zone camping ruins this game. This game is a joke hoenstly.

• Upvote 1

There's a lot of stuff to be done, and quite a lot to be fixed, yeah. My own biggest complaint, now, probably lies with the playerbase, because the people I've met in-game have just been absolutely terrible.

Yes, I know this is how people would be IRL, etc etc. I've heard all of that before.

But to be honest, I enjoy the firearms modification mechanics. I enjoy how the firearms feel when I'm actually having a decent game, or playing offline and just killing time. I love the look of the game. I love the gritty feel of the game. There's a lot here that I do genuinely enjoy, it's just... Lacking things to keep me coming back. It's difficult to defend the game after your 10th or 20th time getting absolutely steamrolled by a dude who's armored up to the teeth, and you're stuck with a piddly pistol because it's all you can buy from the trader. It's difficult to defend the game when the friends you make can go LOLRANDUM on you without any drawbacks whatsoever. It's difficult to defend the game when the desync is no longer measured in seconds, but in minutes. It's just difficult to defend the game to people. 

Hopefully when it's all said and done, it'll be a fantastic game, because I can see the skeleton of one hiding behind everything. The obvious influence from STALKER really itches a scratch that I've had for a long time. It's just... Not a fantastic game now, I guess. I look forward to seeing what it looks like in another year, though.

Or the fact how you cannot even get into a game and it keeps giving you server error whats their refund policy??? Because I payed for a game that I could play not this 605 error code LOL.

1 hour ago, Psilocloud said:

finally hachet grind up to an AK with hella ammo. Load up into shoreline and get spawn camp killed in legit 28 seconds. Lol this spawn zone camping ruins this game. This game is a joke hoenstly.

lucky, I get shot with a raid time of 2 seconds...

Camping is actually a very valid military strategy, this isn't an objective based FPS, it's kill or be killed (later to be team-based survival)

198 raids so far, about half that number on customs and shoreline, the 1 only time i was spawned killed was the Woods map.

I don't think its a major issue, just annoying.

3 hours ago, X_SOVIET_X said:

Or the fact how you cannot even get into a game and it keeps giving you server error whats their refund policy??? Because I payed for a game that I could play not this 605 error code LOL.

Or look for a fix before immediately attempting to refund the game because of a minor inconvenience.

Invite anybody in the lobby to your group, and when your name turns blue, hit 'Ready' and there you have it. Simple fix for a minor inconvenience.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, X_SOVIET_X said:

You paid for testing the game. THE GAME IS NOT RELEASHED. The game is still in beta (i writted alpha but it is not in alpha lol) If you want to ''Play the game'' wait to the complete releash, for now you're testing it, wathc for glitch, bug or other poo in a testing. If you get the 605 error, juste watch the forum, a simply solution have been posted. Go in the lobby, send invitation to the first player you seen, when your name is blue for a groupe, start the game, you'll be ok to join a game. Before posting poo on a beta game for bug or other, check the forum and use the search, it can help u man. 

1 minute ago, ChestyPuller said:

Or look for a fix before immediately attempting to refund the game because of a minor inconvenience.

Invite anybody in the lobby to your group, and when your name turns blue, hit 'Ready' and there you have it. Simple fix for a minor inconvenience.

Dude xD I was writting when you posted your post hahahahah Same thing i writte in mine LuL

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Psilocloud said:

Hatchet grinds for an AK, dies 30 seconds into a raid, blames game.

The lack of self awareness is jaw-dropping.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, ynefel said:

Hatchet grinds for an AK, dies 30 seconds into a raid, blames game.

The lack of self awareness is jaw-dropping.

why doesnt gear just fall from the sky and gently into my hands :((( ive watched all the youtube EFT guides afterall

/s

I do axe run. In 7 raid, only 2 i killed someone or scav with gun, take the gun and do something to exit with loot. 

Use the loot you have in ur stash in the begin of a wipe, play with friends, play with tactics and dont be a rambo retarded, get loot and exit. You will grinds some loots, pump shotgun, semi auto shotgun, some Ak, Some gears and after sell this and grind, you will be able to use powerfull gear with your friends and be a true team im Tarkov.

It is not Call Of Duty or Running like no head chiken. Learn about tactical move and play in team. The time who start with axe, loot creat and die with 30000000000000000K of rouble of gun mod is done. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Docdarson said:

Yes, I know this is how people would be IRL, etc etc. I've heard all of that before.

I know that isn't your opinion but i wanted to add that i don't understand this argument that pops up around here - at what point in time has any small human community ever survived on rampant self-destruction, let alone thrived? I think it's a self-serving line of argument with no basis in reality.

5 hours ago, Cypherdrene said:

Camping is actually a very valid military strategy, this isn't an objective based FPS, it's kill or be killed (later to be team-based survival)

Rubbish. Shooting fish in a barrel is a redneck past-time. Laying calculated ambushes on expected lines of enemy movement in terrain where the enemy can choose to be elsewhere, and where you should expect to have little idea of the nature or composition of an opposing force before contact is a very different beast.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, X_SOVIET_X said:

Invite others when your become a groupleader you have 95% change you can join a server. {its a bug}

I agree, some people have bad luck complain about exit campers and spawn killings. Well in 2/3 weeks of playing i got 3 times spawn killed and 0 exit camping. So or i maybe am lucky or they have bad luck ;)

why you buy it?

:) Tons of streamers to see if the game is for you. Some people spawn and rush - you probably spawned late ( without deploy ) and walked into a camp.

Some take it slow

Some take it fast

at the end of the day - you were not cautious enough. This is no CoD series or CS:GO - you actually have to think what to do to be successful. 

7 hours ago, Psilocloud said:

Im getting a bit tired of these "excuses posts". What are you even doing with the 300 000 roubles you start with?? cant you buy weapons with that? reset your account ; sell all pistols and mags and you will have a bit more then 300 000 roubles , buy shottys or ak 74u´s and you can try you´r luck from there instead of hatchet running... Looks like to me that you´r the joke not the game.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, sYs said:

:) Tons of streamers to see if the game is for you. Some people spawn and rush - you probably spawned late ( without deploy ) and walked into a camp.

They also have press kits with guns and everything else out the wazoo, not a realistic example of the game. 3 kinds of people have loot: spawn campers, exit campers and press kit streamers. anyone claiming to have all this gear when the traders are scammed with scripts falls into one of those three or lies a lot!

2 hours ago, Liranoc said:

I know that isn't your opinion but i wanted to add that i don't understand this argument that pops up around here - at what point in time has any small human community ever survived on rampant self-destruction, let alone thrived? I think it's a self-serving line of argument with no basis in reality.

Rubbish. Shooting fish in a barrel is a redneck past-time. Laying calculated ambushes on expected lines of enemy movement in terrain where the enemy can choose to be elsewhere, and where you should expect to have little idea of the nature or composition of an opposing force before contact is a very different beast.

You make to much common sense for most so you will be flamed!

That said the game is amazing in so many ways. Looks, gun play, modding, slow pace. I even enjoyed the grind with the traders to unlock more stuff. Only issue I have had are traders, and exit/spawn camping!

Edited by TIMMY024

Honestly, I'm glad there's no refund policy. Teaches the whiners to do a little friggen research before spending money... yes the starting grind was a bit difficult, but with the servers getting better (And they ARE getting better) it's easier and easier to gear up from just a hatchet.

I lose 3 or 4 AKs per day, bunch of shottys pistols and usually 1 or 2 bigger weapons like M4s and DVL-10s. Yes it's frustrating, but it's also incredibly rewarding to wreck bad kids.

This 'ain't no CoD where spawns are set safe because people don't play smart and just charge around. You're spawned into a hostile situation and you need to identify and deal with threats before they present themselves. First thing I do on spawn is move the OPPOSITE way I normally would. I EXPECT campers and when there aren't any, it's a bonus...

Also, the whole "ERROR 604 QQ" bull crap is getting really tiresome... Literally take 2 minutes, read the effing stickied threads in the beta discussion and guess what... There's a viable workaround you can use to keep playing....

2 hours ago, Jamba said:

Complaining_Default.png

I would rep more than once if I was allowed :) I'm just gonna start posting this image in every stupid qq thread I see :P

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, ApathyEnrage said:

I would rep more than once if I was allowed :) I'm just gonna start posting this image in every stupid qq thread I see :P

Lets make it a thing ;)

9 minutes ago, ghost_chab said:

I think they should ban everyone starting another "this game is sooo hard and unfair and bad" topic...

Nah, I enjoy selling their gear 'cause they're bad an run out in front of me :) 

• Upvote 1

Gerade eben schrieb ApathyEnrage:

Nah, I enjoy selling their gear 'cause they're bad an run out in front of me :) 

That is a legit argument ;) I should have thought about that.

2 minutes ago, ghost_chab said:

That is a legit argument ;) I should have thought about that.

Apparently the years of being awful at games and being the one who feeds gear to people has made me extremely sadistic 'cause that's probably my favorite thing to do. Seal clubbing the nooblets who come in with major updates / releases, hahaha

I'm a horrible person :(