Saiga 12 dropping mags every reload.

PTIPPY

So today a buddy and I had 3 rounds in a row with our Saiga's dropping mags after every reload even when doing it in a test server. We would be super careful and still it would drop every reload so I am convinced there is a bug or it could have been some type of Desync or lag but doesn't really make sense. 

I am working on getting it uploaded to Youtube so I can share that video for the Dev's but hoping that it can be acknowledged and looked into if possible!

Thank you

like delta said/implied, 2 taps on the reload button drops the mag and make reloadtime shorter. another thing can be that your vest is already full. you need 2 emptly slots in your vest to put the old mag in before taking out the other one.

1 hour ago, Rokkrwolf said:

I had a issue with the saiga last night as well but mine wouldn't reload, I had to manually take out the clip and put in a new clip everytime. Was super annoying

yeah I've been having these issues too, one quick press and he does the slow reload animation but the mags on the floor... WITH a clear vest 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...