PhilipKindred

Is it narcissism if you're genuinly better then everyone else?

PhilipKindred

I've never had to go into a raid with nothing less then a Makarov, I've never had less then 80k roubles.

Are a lot of people just poo at the game, or are they massive hoarders that are too scared to bring out anything into the game?

Skemba

I come in with an axe on Shoreline and come out full. 

This game is not for everyone, and I have a feeling that all the people who are complaining are more or less CoD player base.

Patience and timing will lead to survival. Also know when to engage and when to hide.

• Upvote 1

sYs

My stash i full to brim with good weapons, helmets and quite a few defender armors which i do bring into raid :P

Hoarding is bad - you have to invest to profit. 

There are a lot of bad players joining the game tho it's marketed as hardcore. If this keeps coming up - devs will adjust the game to current bad playerbase and we will have another shooter with 3-person view and markers on head and so on.. 

Edited by sYs

African_Plz

No, but its narcissism if you start to boast about it kiddo.

Edited by African_Plz
a letter
  • Upvote 4

B0oN
vor 15 Minuten schrieb African_Plz:

No, but its narcissism if you start to boast about it kiddo.

Tarkov-graded burn spotted ... :)

Xexa123

Definitely is if you start Boasting, but I think the general player base seems to be filled with a lot of older players who don't have the reaction time of the somewhat younger players; or COD/PUBG kiddies despite the game not really being made with them in mind.

Though I can say I've had my games where I can go in with just a pistol and wipe out a team, or go in fully geared and get just as ruined myself.

WackoDesperado
16 hours ago, Skemba said:

I come in with an axe on Shoreline and come out full. 

This game is not for everyone, and I have a feeling that all the people who are complaining are more or less CoD player base.

Patience and timing will lead to survival. Also know when to engage and when to hide.

Patience and timing can help, but you can full out rush aswell

ynefel

I wouldn't call it narcissism - that term gets thrown around way too much these days. Some people are just incredibly insecure and self-centred, and require constant validation.

OP does sound a touch full of himself though.