Domel91pl

Friendly Fire

Domel91pl

Hello Everybody.

I'd like to ask the whole community and devs for 1 thing. What the "HECK" is going on? Am i supposed to kill every goddamn moving object in this game? Shouldn't we cooperate? Like BEAR help BEAR, USEC help USEC and Scavs help scavs? Don't make this game a goddamn deathmatch guys. These BEAR USEC and Scav groups were made for something. Didn't you notice that scav bots don't shoot at you when you are a scav and if u are BEAR or USEC they do? I know there are situations when you go around the corner and you see a guy with a big gun and u doesn't have the time to think if hes friendly or not, but don't just kill anybody that runs past you. People have this "Q A Q A " movement which means i am friendly. - Yeah, about that. Dev's please make us ingame voice chat. That would really help in communication. 

Thanks and sorry for my language. I've been angry as hell writing this post after being killed by a "teammate" for like 3rd time in a row while i was trying to act friendly.

Cheers

Edited by Domel91pl
  • Upvote 1

Liranoc

At this point in time the community is fairly toxic and mainly features people excusing their sociopathic gameplay with "git gud" and other rubbish. 

Hopefully the devs can encourage people to do otherwise with gameplay mechanics but i find it kind of sad that it requires it.

• Upvote 4

2legs

yes, but i recommend the discord channel. good teams and mostly people who want to teamup and play well.

ferrie
1 hour ago, Liranoc said:

At this point in time the community is fairly toxic and mainly features people excusing their sociopathic gameplay with "git gud" and other rubbish. 

Hopefully the devs can encourage people to do otherwise with gameplay mechanics but i find it kind of sad that it requires it.

Will happen, Karma system will come.

• Upvote 2

Docdarson
4 hours ago, Liranoc said:

Go back to Call of DUUUUUUUUUTYYYYYYY. GIT GUUUUUUUUD.

But more seriously, OP, there's no benefit for being nice in-game at the moment, and absolutely no encouragement to act friendly towards others. You will be KOS'd constantly and consistently, and even as a scav, there will be very little respite for you from anyone except for the bots. At this moment in the development of the game, there's no active teamwork, groups have no indicators and are actively encouraged to eff each other over, and there's no VOIP. Know that when you enter a game as a PMC, it's literally you against the world.

That being said, Karma system is coming. VOIP is coming. Teamplay is coming. With any hope, sometime in the next year.

necuja

Unfortunately as other have stated that is the mindset of the community at this time. Without voip or a system to punish faction killing it is a free for all.

We will see karma later that will punish users for killing their own faction, the specifics have not been laid out yet tho. We shall also see a voip system later that will help communicate in game.

This has been answered before please try to find an answer to something as best you can through the search function

• Upvote 2