Teleporting hatcheter?

This is now the second game I've had this happen in, same culprit. First time was as a PMC, the second was scav. I load in, everything is fine. But I hear hatcheting noises against walls. Everywhere. It's 1: Very annoying. 2: Scary as balls.

But I randomly get hit every once in awhile, at first I thought it was possibly a desynch. But when playing as a scav, that was proven to be a no, due to scavs dying immediately upon being shot or hit, looting immediately, etc. The first one I wrote off as a desynch/lag. But this is the second time, from the same person.

Also when playing as a Scav. The 3 scavs around me were just...dying. I could hear screaming/dying players/scavs in the distance. It was like some friggen horror movie. Will record the next time (if) it happens. Hoping this is just a HUGE bug or something client-side, and not an exploit/hack.

-Fergus-

It's definitely desync, I'm sure some tech guy can elaborate, but it comes and goes, and doesn't affect everyone.

If an oceanic player plays on EU servers, he'll appear laggy for everyone else.

Huh, just odd as I've never had the entire factory light up in hatchet noises like that. In ALL my desynched games.

Anyone had their legs just...randomly break? Both?

Red Torchr

I am that laggy hatcheteer. I can see my opponents. They can't see me. Their movements update every few seconds and I can just keep hitting them in the head while they don't even flinch. I never stick around to see if they die. But I have been killed once while in this form. Very annoying. Makes it unplayable for me. I just keep checking every other day in hopes it will be better. Maybe I'll be luckier today. 

Unlikely :P

On 14.8.2017 at 6:11 PM, FeddyKen said:

Huh, just odd as I've never had the entire factory light up in hatchet noises like that. In ALL my desynched games.

Anyone had their legs just...randomly break? Both?

yep to the legs breaking randomly on factory, that the reason why I always have painkillers on me :P