Release Alpha?

anonymousREX

Release Alpha?  

209 members have voted

1. 1. Should they go ahead and release alpha now even though they didnt get to show everything?

• Yes
    • No

anonymousREX

Things can be tweaked in the alpha through a patch. There's really no point in delaying things even more. And whatever they wanted to show us we can find out for ourselves.

• Upvote 6
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ODD

• Kage_Shimura

• BattleB

• GabrielLoza

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Things can be tweaked in the alpha through a patch. There's really no point in delaying things even more. And whatever they wanted to show us we can find out for ourselves.

Really? I dont think so  Please dont try to mislead people

Bored ? I've backed for Star Citizen 3 years ago, still not out. Can't be bored because we have to wait 2 months for a game ... don't make your case a generality please. Don't misquote me :

Posted Images

What I saw from the vids and the "failled" stream is enough for me and people in general to make an assumption on the quality of the game, and the least that can be said is that it's going to be good. They should make the streams for people outside of the Alpha and let the  EOD players report the bugs in the current version. But well, opinions are what they are.

To any dev/community manager that reads this message: you've got an army of nerds ready to help you as much as they can, some of us paid twice the price of an AAA game to support the game's development, use us, please.

Edited by Jorick
  • Upvote 3
Rex_Hilverstone

Ok,I can wait a little bit more but be honest with the date,even if they don't give me a certain date they at least can give a true mont or week,the alpha war planed to start about few months ago,I know that that was a aproximation but...

19 minutes ago, anonymousREX said:

Dude, the game isn't even ready to be shown yet ! Releasing it as a closed alpha isn't the thing to do. The amount of work they need to do in intern is just too much and it would just slow even more the process to release it as a closed alpha.

StanleyTheDuck2

I don't care how long it takes till the game finally release. Devs need to take their time and do things without stress in order to commit no mistakes.
The Escape from Tarkov crew are different, they listen and cares about community's feedback.
In short, be patient; I'm can tell with completely sure: Escape from Tarkov will be a good game and it will be release as soon as the developers make it playable and Fun.

I'm sorry if you disagree wth my point. It's my honest opinion and I hope you understand my worry.

• Upvote 2

Well they should get an alpha with the basic mechanics out to the EOD owners as fast as possible, so we can help them shape the fate of the game.

I honestly don't understand the " we want the best and most polished alpha" point of view they have given. It's an alpha, it's a game in development, no need to be perfect yet.

• Upvote 3
Kwahamot

Yes,

The main reason I say this is because the stream was more of a publicity advertisement campaign to get people interested in the game and for the people that are impatiently waiting for the alpha to learn a few more bits. It would be nice to explore the alpha instead of getting told everything before hand. 

I don't want the alpha to be delayed any further due to the stream, although it would of been nice to see the stream first. We already know they're preparing for another stream and unless it's going to be within the week I assume it will be next Saturday. Basically meaning if the stream is delayed so is the alpha. 

Edited by Kwahamot
Natalino

hmm, I expected many to be on the side I chose lol

I rather see people crying for Alpha release than people crying for a bad game, so I can wait a bit more.

anonymousREX
31 minutes ago, Sparti said:

Well they should get an alpha with the basic mechanics out to the EOD owners as fast as possible, so we can help them shape the fate of the game.

I honestly don't understand the " we want the best and most polished alpha" point of view they have given. It's an alpha, it's a game in development, no need to be perfect yet.

This! I wish people would understand this logic.

• Upvote 2

I can't answer on this without more info on what has went wrong during the stream, Was there problems with the actual game etc. Or was the stream set up to show an already finished alpha that is basically a release candidate, So for now I'm a dont Know and that not an option.

Patfast
2 hours ago, R0CK3R said:

I can't answer on this without more info on what has went wrong during the stream, Was there problems with the actual game etc. Or was the stream set up to show an already finished alpha that is basically a release candidate, So for now I'm a dont Know and that not an option.

Glitchy as hell. They magdumped into a dude and he just shrugged it off and walked away.

The stream itself also appeared to have been DDOS'd, as 80% of it was really just filler.

Edited by Patfast
MadStalker
1 minute ago, ODD said:

I think people are getting bored now and are starting to think about moving on. Plenty of new releases out there.

What ??? 

There is 2 ways to be on this forum : you are an alpha tester and already bought the game, so anyway you'll play when the alpha will be release or you are not and anyway the game isn't going to be release soon, so it's just normal to play anything else.

Cpt-Renko

Bored ? I've backed for Star Citizen 3 years ago, still not out.

Can't be bored because we have to wait 2 months for a game ... don't make your case a generality please.

Don't misquote me : I'd glady play EFT now, even if it's buggy as hell. But ultimately, realeasing it is Battlestate's call, not our.

Edited by Cpt-Renko
  • Upvote 4
Natalino
53 minutes ago, suspect572 said:

Last time I felt this kind of hype was before Fallout 4 released. I just want to see more and more footage :(...

its crush mate. True love lol xD EFT crush 

Agent_Drakius

Should they release the alpha even though there are problems?  I think so, we know it's an alpha and not a finished game.  In my opinion I think more people finding issues will help the developers figure out what they need to tackle first; however, the developers have more insight into what their servers/game can handle and if the alpha is delayed it is for the better of the game.

• Upvote 2
On 3 April 2016 at 0:59 PM, MadStalker said:

What ??? 

There is 2 ways to be on this forum : you are an alpha tester and already bought the game, so anyway you'll play when the alpha will be release or you are not and anyway the game isn't going to be release soon, so it's just normal to play anything else.

On 3 April 2016 at 0:59 PM, Cpt-Renko said:

Bored ? I've backed for Star Citizen 3 years ago, still not out.

Can't be bored because we have to wait 2 months for a game ... don't make your case a generality please.

Don't misquote me : I'd glady play EFT now, even if it's buggy as hell. But ultimately, realeasing it is Battlestate's call, not our.

Woah woah woah don't shoot the messenger. I'm just telling you how it is. 

Everyones bored. Or at least thinking about packing their bags and moving on. 

MadStalker
1 minute ago, ODD said:

Is that a joke, a troll, or maybe you are God to know what everybody think ? Im not bored, a lot of people are not, and when the messager is as stupid as the message, I shoot him. There is no reason to be bored, as far as the devs never promised anything, cause of people like you. 

When you'll have the skill to create a game, then you can say they are not enought fast. And if you have, I'm waiting for the link of your.

Please somebody close this thread before more poo come here.

• Upvote 1
Kage_Shimura
3 hours ago, ODD said:

Don't speak for everyone.  I personally am not bored and have not plans to "pack my bags".  I don't see any other games coming out worth following either.