ivantherussian

Upload the russian stream please

ivantherussian

As far as i know the streams were a failure, but i honestly dont give a poo, upload the russian stream because i didnt made it on time, please devs 

Drekal

Yes, at least as a "past broadcast" on twitch. Even though it didn't went as planned, there are still things to analyse ! I saw some pretty interesting interfaces but didn't pause to not miss something else.

Edited by Drekal

Natalino
3 minutes ago, Drekal said:

Yes, at least as a latest broadcast on twitch. Even though it didn't went as planned, there are still things to analyse ! I saw some pretty interesting interfaces but didn't pause to not miss something else.

6 minutes ago, ivantherussian said:

As far as i know the streams were a failure, but i honestly dont give a poo, upload the russian stream because i didnt made it on time, please devs 

its on youtube mate. Russians have it there already. Like just 20 mins after the stream

Not official one though

https://www.youtube.com/results?sp=EgIIAQ%253D%253D&q=escape+from+tarkov

Edited by Natalino

BattleB

I am unsure if they want to release that footage or not, I do have a copy on my channel. Going to wait for Devs to advise on that before I link. The stream channel was taken off for a reason I guess

Drekal
Just now, Natalino said:

its on youtube mate. Russians have it there already. Like just 20 mins after the stream

link please ? :D

Natalino
3 minutes ago, Drekal said:

link please ? :D

on the post mate xD 

3 minutes ago, Pervinan said:

I am unsure if they want to release that footage or not, I do have a copy on my channel. Going to wait for Devs to advise on that before I link. The stream channel was taken off for a reason I guess

yea, I don't think they should upload it to be honest. Nothing to watch except some bad things happening. Its much better if they just do another one and try to make it better, much better. But don't get me wrong, I am not mad or anything except a little bit of unhappiness (obviously). But I don't care much of the stream but the game (which I trust rocks) 

Edited by Natalino

BlackKodzu

• Upvote 1

BattleB

If you want to watch a minimal english voiceover of the stream without the breaks. its on my channel for now. 

Drekal
3 minutes ago, Natalino said:

on the post mate xD 

oh ... xD

Natalino
2 minutes ago, KORSACH said:

haha, Whats up with the audio dup lol Speakers?

Natalino
5 minutes ago, Pervinan said:

If you want to watch a minimal english voiceover of the stream without the breaks. its on my channel for now. 

Do you have it on you tube?

BattleB
3 minutes ago, Natalino said:

Do you have it on you tube?

I will not upload to youtube until I have permission to do so.

Natalino
Just now, Pervinan said:

I will not upload to youtube until I have permission to do so.

Not asking you to xD just asking if you have it, since you mentioned an English voice over. But yea, its already on youtube and good decision. I think you have the permission already since its nothing against it but its not any help for anyone. And not worth it. 

BattleB
1 minute ago, Natalino said:

Not asking you to xD just asking if you have it, since you mentioned an English voice over. But yea, its already on youtube and good decision. I think you have the permission already since its nothing against it but its not any help for anyone. And not worth it. 

Check my spoiler post. It has the link of it there.

Natalino
1 minute ago, Pervinan said:

Check my spoiler post. It has the link of it there.

yea I know. Having some issues with internet and Twitch is not working for me currently. Thanks though

BattleB

Ahhhhh, I see. 

DragonBlade117

I went ontot heir twitch and was able to watche the recording. 

FWR

Maybe developers are making us surprise - fully working public-ready closed alpha on next stream.