Sign in to follow this  
AvoidsTheVodka2

MR-133 Shotguns- Can't Load or Unload

AvoidsTheVodka2

I've acquired three MR-133 shotguns so far, during separate games playing as a Scav on the Customs map.  One has six rounds in its magazine, the other two need topping up.  When I click on any of the MR-133s, the "load" and "unload" labels are ghosted, which means I can't toggle on either to execute the relevant action.  Bugged maybe?  Any suggestions would be appreciated...

Big_Joe

You have to go in the modification screen (or "Inspect") and remove the magazine from the weapon (second slot from the left, in the "Inspect" screen, if i remember correctly). You can then load and unload it and put it back in.

Edited by Big_Joe

AvoidsTheVodka2
7 minutes ago, Big_Joe said:

You have to go in the modification screen (or "Inspect") and remove the magazine from the weapon (second slot from the left, in the "Inspect" screen, if i remember correctly). You can then load and unload it and put it back in.

I'm hoping I'm not going to have to go through all of that IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIREFIGHT???

Starlight

When you are ingame with the weapon in your hands, you can just hit the reload key to top off.

But @Big_Joe is correct, you have to remove the mag tube from the shotgun to get the load/unload options to work if you're in the stash, or want to reload the gun without having it in your hands.

AvoidsTheVodka2
8 minutes ago, Starlight said:

When you are ingame with the weapon in your hands, you can just hit the reload key to top off.

But @Big_Joe is correct, you have to remove the mag tube from the shotgun to get the load/unload options to work if you're in the stash, or want to reload the gun without having it in your hands.

"When you are ingame with the weapon in your hands, you can just hit the reload key to top off."

Well, that's a relief...

"But @Big_Joe is correct, you have to remove the mag tube from the shotgun to get the load/unload options to work if you're in the stash, or want to reload the gun without having it in your hands."

Understood.  Thanks guys.