Scav stats

SKRA_Alias7

SKRA_Alias7

I was just got spawn killed as a scav, the match lasted 9 seconds. The stat page after death says otherwise. Apparently my scav had killed 2 bears and 2 scavs and also earned about 17k in xp. This I do not understand, has someone else been using my scav previous to me and lost that xp or is it because I loaded into the match about 12 mins into the match and I got loaded into a scav that had already been busy for a while. The fact that its says there was two scav kills says it must of been another players scav.

Psycho8Vegemite
11 hours ago, alias7 said:

I was just got spawn killed as a scav, the match lasted 9 seconds. The stat page after death says otherwise. Apparently my scav had killed 2 bears and 2 scavs and also earned about 17k in xp. This I do not understand, has someone else been using my scav previous to me and lost that xp or is it because I loaded into the match about 12 mins into the match and I got loaded into a scav that had already been busy for a while. The fact that its says there was two scav kills says it must of been another players scav.

I've seen it before myself, although I haven't 100% figured it out I think it is just your stats of a previous game. I can tell you this though, you don't keep the xp. It'll show it going up but it doesn't. Similar to how it looks in offline mode. Just a minor bug that'll probably be around till open beta I'd say.

necuja

The scav stay screen has always been a mystery. it's never been officially stated whether this is bugged or some randomly generated setup to represent say the scav before you joined in. 

I honestly think it's bugged as even when you kill people it doesn't line up properly, like saying you killed one when you killed 3

SKRA_Alias7

I get the feeling u may level up your scav separately once this is actually a finished product I often notice stuff like my endurance and metabolism increase whilst playing scav