Anyone know where to find MPXs ?

Been on a couple raids now both as a Scav and PMC, but the only weapons I found so far are just shotguns (153 and 133), AK variants, and pistols (PM and Grach) has anyone actually found a MPX during a raid or would I have to get one off the market ?

rastafreakk

The Loot table is constantly changing so i cant really tell. There are rumors that the sniper scavs can have a SV-98 but i doubt that. For the MPX and MP5 however i dont think they spawn. You can find a super rare AS VAL in Factory maybe a modded m4 in the Bathroom on Factory. I think the Customs exit at the Gas station has a potential high end weapon spawn. I dont like that you cant find a M4 or something rare in the Weapon boxes. Same for the Items that you need to trade a MPX they are just super rare. Thats why people dont like those guns. They dont want to lose them once they buy them. 

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, rastafreakk said:

The Loot table is constantly changing so i cant really tell. There are rumors that the sniper scavs can have a SV-98 but i doubt that. For the MPX and MP5 however i dont think they spawn. You can find a super rare AS VAL in Factory maybe a modded m4 in the Bathroom on Factory. I think the Customs exit at the Gas station has a potential high end weapon spawn. I dont like that you cant find a M4 or something rare in the Weapon boxes. Same for the Items that you need to trade a MPX they are just super rare. Thats why people dont like those guns. They dont want to lose them once they buy them. 

Sniper scavs DO drop SV's, I have gotten 4 of them so far. No rear sights or scopes though.

18 hours ago, WackoDesperado said:

Peacekeeper sells mpx's 

I feel bad that I ask, but I was unable to find more info about this, so, what level does peacekeeper need to be to get to buy it?

WackoDesperado

15 minutes ago, NanoZ said:

I feel bad that I ask, but I was unable to find more info about this, so, what level does peacekeeper need to be to get to buy it?

I dont know which level but I think its more then 2

6 hours ago, NanoZ said:

You also iirc have to be the corresponding level to be able to see them in his stash. 

Peacekeeper sells the Mpx for around $1000, and the MpxSD for around $1500 once you get him to a high enough level. Currently only shotguns, pistols, AK variants. SKS and the occasional M4 are spawning. The rest you must buy or take off players.