Hackers

supershot152

supershot152

Just got killed by a hacker i have video evidence of it me and 4 friends all died at the same time when in mostly full cover different angles, i cannot play this game any longer i grinded for more than 150 hours to get gold chains for heavy armor and gas mask filters for helmets and i died to a hacker i am not playing until i can buy heavy armor and helmets or all the hhackers are gone.

supershot152

dude i was sitting behind a concrete wall on woods and my friends were all the way by the train station and one guy shot us all at the same time we all died to the same person 

i have video evidence of one guy shooting 4 people when all four people were in different cover 

im done playing this ducking game because of this it takes too long to get gold chains and filters

supershot152

topkekforever was his name i cannot send the video its on gefore experience and i cannot transfer it into  the rigth file

• Upvote 1
OmegaStarAlpha

I have run into several situations where there was apparent hacks in use by the people that killed us. I'll admit alot of times it can be desync issues. But some are blatant hacks like stated above same player kills several people in succession in unatural undo able ways. In my experience I only have had those death that are undeniable hackers in the early morning times EST. Where most likely its Russian hackers that can buy the game for $10 so they dont care if they get banned they just rebuy and rehack. i my research I have discovered several hacks forsale on this game so it is an issue and needs addressed ASAP before this game dies like WarZ did from this same issue.

Woodsen_Moosen

Please refrain from libelling someone until you have the proof prepared. Also, once the proof is prepared please contact a Moderator or Developer directly, do not post it to the forums.

#Locked for Provocation and Defamation