FlarmBlarg

Scav runs

FlarmBlarg

Please for the love of wasted hours.. Can you make it so players that are farming don't accidentally spam "next" and lose all of their loot from their scav runs? like a pop up on the character screen to ask if you're sure you want to discard all items or something? so frustrating after farming and having muscle memory spam the mouse 1 key thinking I'm going to go to the character screen after the menu and move all the loot. 

claw
9 hours ago, FlarmBlarg said:

Please for the love of wasted hours.. Can you make it so players that are farming don't accidentally spam "next" and lose all of their loot from their scav runs? like a pop up on the character screen to ask if you're sure you want to discard all items or something? so frustrating after farming and having muscle memory spam the mouse 1 key thinking I'm going to go to the character screen after the menu and move all the loot. 

Change the game becouse of your bad habit? Sounds a bit arrogant, dont you think?

TechoverMana

Yeah, just be careful when you transfer over, but I mean, maybe a 'Transfer all" would be nice and sort of get to the point only giving you problems if you run out of room since I always strip my scav down to the bones.

I do this sometimes trying to put backpacks inside backpacks and accidentally leave it all with the body instead of on me, but it just means I need to be more careful.

FlarmBlarg
12 hours ago, claw said:

Change the game becouse of your bad habit? Sounds a bit arrogant, dont you think?

Not really changing the game though is it? Just adding a confirmation just like when you discard items normally...

1 hour ago, TechoverMana said:

Yeah, just be careful when you transfer over, but I mean, maybe a 'Transfer all" would be nice and sort of get to the point only giving you problems if you run out of room since I always strip my scav down to the bones.

I do this sometimes trying to put backpacks inside backpacks and accidentally leave it all with the body instead of on me, but it just means I need to be more careful.

I've done that a couple of times and laughed at myself haha