Docs and Wallets

WackoDesperado

I found my wallet on a scav I killed... It holds 4 stacks of currency like THALL said but it will not hold any keys or at least it didn't let me. I've yet to find docs yet but heres a screenshot of a wallet

2017-08-16[01-05]_(0).png

• Upvote 1

Yeah forgot to mention you're better off looting scavs for rare items as apparently the spawn rates are higher. There's a video on youtube of someone who found the wallet and it spawned with a key and 5.56 in it, but maybe you just can't put keys into it.

• Upvote 1
WackoDesperado
26 minutes ago, UB3ARCAT said:

I found my wallet on a scav I killed... It holds 4 stacks of currency like THALL said but it will not hold any keys or at least it didn't let me. I've yet to find docs yet but heres a screenshot of a wallet

2017-08-16[01-05]_(0).png

29 minutes ago, THALL said:

wallet holds 4 stacks of currency (possibly also keys) in place of 1, and the docs has like a lot more slots in space of two slots, basically a bigger wallet. I haven't found either but apparently docs spawns in the gas station exit on the desk and the wallet spawns on the shelves in the factory building just closet to the rail bridge outside the gas station exit area, although I've never found it there.

Thanks guys!

• Like 1
14 hours ago, THALL said:

Yeah forgot to mention you're better off looting scavs for rare items as apparently the spawn rates are higher. There's a video on youtube of someone who found the wallet and it spawned with a key and 5.56 in it, but maybe you just can't put keys into it.

Yep. Scavs are gold mines when it comes to filters. I haven't found any gold chains on a scav yet. But no problem Wacko!