Sign in to follow this  
BDRMrTBag

Missing Footsteps

BDRMrTBag

Has anyone had the issue where the footsteps of AI or Players completely disappears, not sure what happened but an AI somehow managed to get behind me after I heard a bush swipe to my front left, next thing I hear is an AI shouting over my left shoulder, magically the AI had passed by me without so much as making a sound!

Anyone else having this issue, sometimes when I wear my Comtacs the footsteps are inaudible at times!

And no, there is no profanity Woodsen :D

• Upvote 1

Big_Joe

It only happen to me if its raining. It seems like you do a lot of noise (or, just the normal ones) but as i played with my guys we noticed that the rain reduces it a lot for others. We could literally run aside each other and couldnt tell if someones nearby.

Aside from the rain i only got this once or twice in over 200 raids, so yes, it may be a bug but a very rare one.

Glydyr

This seems to happen when the server is lagging a lot, sometimes you will even hear the footsteps you should have heard afterwards. When it's too late! 

Also when another player or scav is within a short distance your footstep sounds get stuttery if you listen closely!