Customs - 4 men tower ( for SR )

KasheK

Hey guys!

I just want to share our 4 men boost on customs for sniper rifle ( theres SV98 etc. always)

There is always a way! :D So if u play with your friends try this :D 

PS. You can boost on that tower on the left also :P 

oXhB.png

Edited by KasheK

7 minutes ago, psyhogenesis said:

there's a way to do it with just one friend. Using the building with the locked door.

Oh really? Never tried that.. can u describe how to do it ?

4 minutes ago, FurryAlot said:

Wait what, where is this place ure talking about, havent played customs much this beta patch

This is behind the gas station on map Customs , sometimes the sniper scavs spawn there. ( They have SKS , OP SKS , SV98 or AK .. maybe DVL but never saw that )

Just now, hawel94 said:

It is at the end of the road when you heading to extraction point (near gas station). There is one guy on this gate/bridge and one on the building on left.. Valuable loot from them.

Yes, but there could be 2 sniper scavs. Not only one

6 minutes ago, FurryAlot said:

Wait what, where is this place ure talking about, havent played customs much this beta patch

It is at the end of the road when you heading to extraction point (near gas station). There is one guy on this gate/bridge and one on the building on left.. Valuable loot from them.

1) One of the players crouches on the sand bags near small metal roof right above the door.
2) another player jumps on the siting player and from that - on the roof
3) (tricky part) the player needs to jump over iron railings (you might need Strength at lvl >5 to increase jump heights)
4) once you over the railings - you can jump down on the other side of the map. There is a staircase to go up to the second sniper position.
5) there are several invisible collision walls so to get back on the map area you will need to jump from the position where the second sniper is directly over the railings.

Overall its not that hard. I hope some day the devs will make those areas accessable without using tricks.

• Upvote 1

Just now, psyhogenesis said:

1) One of the players crouches on the sand bags near small metal roof right above the door.
2) another player jumps on the siting player and from that - on the roof
3) (tricky part) the player needs to jump over iron railings (you might need Strength at lvl >5 to increase jump heights)
4) once you over the railings - you can jump down on the other side of the map. There is a staircase to go up to the second sniper position.
5) there are several invisible collision walls so to get back on the map area you will need to jump from the position where the second sniper is directly over the railings.

Overall its not that hard. I hope some day the devs will make those areas accessable without using tricks.

oh, wow thanks man :) .. I was thinking about it sometimes, but friends told me that if I jump on the other side of gate I'll die :D