WackoDesperado

Sherpas shouldnt get exclusive gear

WackoDesperado

I think that sherpas should be helping new players because they want to help people. Sure they could get some in game money for it or some weapons but I don't think they should get anything that a normal player cant get expect cosmetic items.

If they get bigger containers or special this and that everyone want to be a sherpa but if it's only cosmetic only people who know the game and want to help will help.

• Upvote 1

PotatoWarriah

We do not know how Sherpa program will work.

Just for example, imagine that Sherpa will not be able to get gear himself, but instead able to "send" a package to you - then this whole thread is pointless. Also it might be that they will give you their own gear, but might be able to buy gear they give on some discount, and that might be a privilege you have to earn - i.e. after you give away 1 million of gear to players below certain level - you become Sherpa and you get discount on any gear you send in future.

It is too early to discuss this until we have idea how it is supposed to work.

ApexAZ

I think exclusive gear is appropriate, but it should be on par with other high end gear.

Twick

I agree, it should just be cosmetic and if it is a special weapon or something it should be even with anything out there. Also none of this "you can't loot it" nonsense. 

Lovla

IMO it should be strictly cosmetic. One way to do it would be to allow the Sherpa to have alternative skins for an item.

Let's use the Blackrock rig as an example. The Sherpa receives his reward in form of a new skin for his Blackrock rig. He can choose to activate it and his Blackrock rigs will now have a different look in raids. Let's say that it's got some extra equipment hanging from it for example.

If another player kills the Sherpa in the raid and equips his rig, he will have the Sherpa's skin until he leaves the raid, at which point the Blackrock rig will go back to normal since the new owner doesn't have the skin unlocked.

Just my opinion.

KastorKrieg

Or it could be some cosmetic undroppable item that you could easily recognize a Sherpa for. Let's say - boonie hats in faction camo. Undroppable so you can't collect it, you can't pretend to be a Sherpa yourself.

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2