Fix it

JimiForReal

JimiForReal

This game is ridiculous. The leg meta is absolute cancer. It is unplayable in its current state because someone with a pistol puts 3 rounds into your leg and you die.

So much for realism. If only you guys had the money (/s) to develop the game and fix these issues that have been here since day one.

Hey as long as you guys add xDDsick new attachments and cuul guns but don't fix the core problems then you'll keep making money! Who cares about the longevity of the playerbase.

Edited by ChestyPuller
  • Upvote 1
WackoDesperado

Guns and attachments are needed, it keeps a game fresh and engaging. They are working on lag and desync as well as balance. These things take time though they cant just do it in 5 seconds after someone complains.

They will also be changing the way armor functions so that shooting the armor will be as, if not more, effective at killing some one based on caliber types.

Also i'd like to see you get shot in the leg 3 times and try running around like nothing happened.

i can understand your issue. i had a guy shoot me in the leg with a handgun vs my saiga and he won. like the unrealism comes from the injuries and death mechanic. like you could get shot 18 times in the leg. tourniquet it to stop blood loss and you could go another 2.5 hours before dying of shock, granted its difficult to move but adrenaline is a crazy human function. additionally 2 bullets to the stomach isnt a death sentence either, you have 6 hours before death and 4 before shock.

Edited by MrPicklesTheDog
Comment was deleted.

Don't keep answering to this guy @WackoDesperado when a guy doesn't even understand that he payed to play a game that isn't finish and that is for testing purposes as well as supporting the game than he is not worth your time. Also  he talks like he is a pro at coding and game making they should hire this guy.... 

2 hours ago, ChestyPuller said:

Quit defending this poor excuse of a game

Do I detect some salt on this quote?

• Upvote 1
JimiForReal
2 hours ago, WackoDesperado said:

I do just fine when I go geared out, you need to know how to move and use it well

Only so much you can do when on Shoreline everyone spawns so close together, and against the wall.

2 hours ago, NorDico said:

Don't keep answering to this guy @WackoDesperado when a guy doesn't even understand that he payed to play a game that isn't finish and that is for testing purposes as well as supporting the game than he is not worth your time. Also  he talks like he is a pro at coding and game making they should hire this guy.... 

I honestly probably could code better than them. 

Also like how you just, instead of disputing my arguments made, call me out with the excuse of me being 'salty xDD'. 

WackoDesperado
1 hour ago, NorDico said:

True enough, now he thinks hes better then game devs.

JimiForReal
1 hour ago, WackoDesperado said:

True enough, now he thinks hes better then game devs.

I sure as hell am not nearly as lazy as the developers. 

Mwatts622

Constructive criticism is important to games like EFT, but a thread like this is useless.  Your frustrations are warranted, but please try to be a little more respectful when posting here.

#locked.