How should I level peacekeeper?

WackoDesperado

Honestly farming is if you want to actively level, I've just been playing raids and selling everything I can to him and I got from 400k to 1mil very quickly, didn't even have to spend a $. But generally you lose very slightly less buying 5 expensive item's rather than 30 cheap items, but due to returns being different for each item it's probably better if you calculate it.

The spent value increases from buying and selling. Loot random stuff and try to sell stuff to learn what he buys. Also any weapons that you don't want, strip them down to a bunch of pieces and sell him whatever he'll accept.

TBH a fast way to level him up is sell attachments / lights / junk you don't need, (he'all buy guns if there is no round in the chamber so manually pull it out) once you have a decent stash of dollars on you, invest in some of the mods he does sell (ie Stubby grips, x10-20) and sell them back to him then buy more and repeat.  It will be at a loss, but you get the total going up with every dollar you spend / sell.

he buys Grach's with flashlights for ~100usd and P226's with flashlights for ~120

Edited by Kuromugi