AODqw97

Older Aged Players Alliance

50 year old Brit here and total newbie to EFT. I haven't even fired a gun in anger (yet) as I'm watching streamers (I know, I know) to get to grips with the basics, but those guys have way too much stuff and are too far into the game for me to gain any information as to even attempt to start playing without shed loads of gear... So... If you guys are willing to take in a beginner and can offer some advice on things I'd be more than happy to join.

Hello My name is Samuel Hawk. I am looking for more people to play with in the game. I am currently playing with Protodead when he is off work and we talked ab seeing if you guys would wanna give me a shot at the group. I am 30 years old and like to have fun while getting stuff done in game. My Discord name is SIns#5095 so if you guys need to get a hold of me let me know there. Also my in game name is Sindorii.

Yes I agree to the rules. I live in USA so central stardard time zone. I first got into gaming by World of Warcraft followed by Counter Strike. The first survival game i was introduced to was H1Z1 when it was first created. Ever since then I love the interaction of people while trying to survive the environment you are stuck in. Cant wait to meet everyone and see where it goes from here.

Hey guys, I"m looking to join this group.  I'm 34 from Cali (PST timezone).  I'm pretty decent at the game and just enjoy running with squads or duo's so someone can watch my damn back  =)

You would only need to apply to join this group if you have a genuine desire to do so. As you have applied to other groups you don't have the desire we seek sorry. This is a group for dedicated veteran players, not just someone looking for a group to run with.

This sounds like the kind of thing I'm looking for. I'm 43 next month and originally from England but I live in Mexico City now (GMT -6). I welcome the chance to join your discord. I play most weekdays at around 4pm local time but not so much at the weekend. My first gaming experience, if you can call it that,  was on a ZX Spectrum 48k. My life expectancy in Tarkov at the moment is about the same as it was in Jet Set Willy back in the day.

I'm 43 years old and from the Southern U.S. Would be nice to game with people my own age. Currently residing in CST time zone. A invite would be much appreciated.  

sent PM, sign me up.  Europe (Germany) but english speaking 

-Also, anyone interested in playing a few rounds is welcome to add me. I am always looking for a raid buddy :) I am pretty chill.

Edited by Tumleh28

Hey there everyone. Looking to get with you folks for some fun old fashioned gunplay.

I'm 33, I live in Winter Garden FL, Ive played planetside 2 with TG ( Tactical Gamer ) for a while and I'm loving this game so far. 

Would like to join you boys as all I hear is good things and people having fun.