AODqw97

Older Aged Players Alliance

Hixxy, 45, Iowa (USA).

Lifelong gamer, no military service.

Would love to join some fun groups to shoot stuff and have a laugh.

Edited by CPL_Hixx

I was recommended to this forum by RaynesW0rld, and friends with BigPapa165, I have played fps competitively on CSGO for 1 season, but have been playing the game for 3 years. I just recently bought Tarkov and I'm eager to get some pointers on how to optimize the game, I'm not 40+, i'm 27 currently, and I do live in Alaska

Would love to join your group!

50 years young and dumb!

Fluent in English and Italian.

Bought the game when first come out, then kinda forgot about it becuase was so hard to play... I am now back at it, and slowly learning how to escape.....

Hope to hear from you soon.

Having played with the group for a month now I've already made some good friends and can confirm these guys are very helpful and willing to go out of their way to help you and will always make you laugh, there's a lot of banter and chatting and all round good fun.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

I'm very interested in this group. I'm 46, and have not had as much fun in EfT since I discovered the DayZ mod for Arma 2.  But like the OP said, shooters are WAY more fun with good people to enjoy them with.

Pm'd but realised I didn't mention I'm online most evening weekdays from around 9pm (UK) until too late to be good for me with work the next day.

• Upvote 1

Nerd,

Did you accidentally hit ignore?  If not then I find that to be rather rude. 

Either way,  I am very curious what angle you were holding in that match as I have not even the faintest clue where you were sitting.  BZ.

Cheers,

~Tripp

nerd.png

Hey all just turned 52 today, looking for players my age, Canada here also thanks. What is the discord address? Time zone would be Eastern Atlantic Time.

Edited by ubenice

31, eastern US, play mostly between the hours of 9pm-6am, Tues-Fri. I might not fit the 40+ age bracket, but I am looking for a more mature group of people to play with. Assuming you're still recruiting and / or play during the late night hours.

Thanks for your time. 

Was gaming with a few guys  this morning 1 from Sweden the other living Alaska, maybe you guys can add me to your friends list so I can come back on discord, having problems finding it