AODqw97

Older Aged Players Alliance

I'm 43 years old and from the Southern U.S. Would be nice to game with people my own age. Currently residing in CST time zone. A invite would be much appreciated.  

sent PM, sign me up.  Europe (Germany) but english speaking 

-Also, anyone interested in playing a few rounds is welcome to add me. I am always looking for a raid buddy :) I am pretty chill.

Edited by Tumleh28

Hey there everyone. Looking to get with you folks for some fun old fashioned gunplay.

I'm 33, I live in Winter Garden FL, Ive played planetside 2 with TG ( Tactical Gamer ) for a while and I'm loving this game so far. 

Would like to join you boys as all I hear is good things and people having fun. 

Ingame and Discord name RazorSlevin, NorCal, 46yo.  Looking for a fun group to run with and learn more about the game.

Ooorah everyone.  I'm 41 and am so glad I came across this post.  I would love to join, gonna send you a PM.

Hi guys, EFT name windy, Discord name is also Windy. 32 years of age (33 in April), based in the UK. I have been playing EFT since 2016. Looking for people to play EFT with, hope to hear from you guys.

@bucknasty8787 I'm sorry the age requirement is 40+.

@easyacey1 please tell us a little about yourself.

Please be aware I'm not interested in people looking for A group to play with. This is a niche group catering for a select player base.  You'll need a reason and a genuine desire to join an STAY part of it. If you just want A group to run with, take your pick there's lots out there.

Twice as many people have been deleted from this group than are currently in it simply because they don't fit the demographic.

Edited by AODqw97

Well hell guess I'm out only 37. Anyways imma old soul not on tweeter facebook and other social media. Have my own problems to deal with. Right now I'm a laid-off union painter til the spring so winter is when I game. Luv gaming shooters just hate joining this groups like u said they expect you to do stuff and I don't wanna play with these raging kids. plus I have a prudy bad hillbilly accent  and they make fun or just cant understand me lol. 

Newer EFT player here. I'm 42 and I'm from the upstate of SC. I go by Garnet1ss on discord.  I have a lot of experience in mmo's (everquest), sim racing and fps. Sounds like yall have a solid group of guys here and would love to join. 

Hi, I am with Grasle and Windy; known them for a few years.

25 years old, United States, CST time zone

EFT Name: Tango1

Discord Name: Tango

Edited by tangosuckaGSC
  • Like 1