AODqw97

Older Aged Players Alliance

Interested in joining you guys. Looks like a good group. Im 44 years old, love to game, just not that good lol. Live in north central U.S.. Central Time zone.

HRosenau

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 8:54 AM, JAGUAR1950 said:

Are you in the ‘Older Age’ bracket ? here @   ----------[OAPA] Older Aged Players Alliance---------- are a group comprising of a collection of senior players / guys from around the globe.

Tired of playing Escape from Tarkov with the Kiddies / immature players or as a Lone wolf and you’re looking for Squad / Team play? 

Having problems ranking up or completing the trader’s tasks we are willing to help you.

Here @ O.A.P.A. The age requirement for this group is strictly 40+ so maturity and the ability to mix opinions and views without the attitudes and BS associated with the youngsters is guaranteed.

For more information please see the original post by our founder member @AODqw97 on the first page.

If you think you can fit in with what’s outlined above then please contact us with your name, location and time zone, we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please be aware that an inquiry to join does not guarantee acceptance and may also be turned down.

Please view the OAPA video below to see how we run by, Roddy McMillan / Aka HotrodUK  embedded war correspondent and camera man.

We are currently accepting inquiries for membership within the following time zones: WORLDWIDE

Interested but I'm 33...... Just ran into a squad of you guys on woods.

As we are now well into January 2018 and moving forward with Escape from Tarkov continuing with BETA Testing.

O.A.P.A. has accepted numerous new applicants over the past Christmas period and 12 new members over the last weekend 13/14 January 2018. We have always stipulated we are a niche group of Older players mostly over 40 years of age many are Ex or still serving members of the Armed Forces World Wide. Others are working professionals in their own rights and rightly so.

We will in certain circumstances make an exception / allowance and accept those who can prove to us your willing to make a contribution to our alliance. An application does not guarantee you will be automatically accepted.     

Reminder: Applications to O.A.P.A. those of you who have been informed via P.M. (Private Message) and have not bothered to reply, please take note your applications will remain open for another 24 hours.

tumblr_okf4z1Afvq1rx7qjuo4_400.gif

Failure to respond will indicate your no longer interested in applying and we will delete your requests.

• Like 1

OFFICIAL NOTICE:

To those who applied to O.A.P.A. for membership to the alliance and on receipt of a return P.M. from the Global administrator’s, did not bother to complete and have failed to reply have now been deleted from our application system.

We are still open to genuine applications:

Older Aged Players Alliance

Still have vacancies for the more mature Escape from Tarkov player / players our numbers are growing and we have a good cross section of E.U. / U.S.A. / A.U.S. / N.Z. members.

If you think you could fit in with like-minded members and wish to contribute our Alliance post here or send a P.M. request.

Goddamnit, I want in, but I'm 32! Does it go to my credit if I'm 3 degree's educated (one in gunsmithing) have no friends my age and my wife is 52? Yes, I am prey to a cougar ;) lol

Hey guys, I'm 39 years old, but I feel a lot older every morning when I wake up. I'm a U.S. Army veteran, including a year-long tour in Iraq with the 101st Airborne Division. I now live in Louisiana where my wife, who is an Iraq and Afghanistan veteran, is still serving. I think I would fit in well, as long as there is no racism tolerated in your group. I come from a large family of different ethnicities and I don't take kindly to racist jokes or comments. I'm love football, guns, and gaming. I'm a nice guy who is always willing to listen and cooperate.