AODqw97

Older Aged Players Alliance

1 minute ago, MakeMyDay said:

Details...? 

If you could PM me with name (if you're ok with that) just first name, location, time zone, age, Discord tag.
Thanks.

So launching on a 2nd pc didn't work the second time so scratch that, i believe it to be server side. I could be wrong but when I hit map loading portion on laptop the BSG launcher on my desktop checked for updates. So it might also be the launcher, also seeing artifacts "square that topples" seems like a loading circle that rendered incorrectly. I'm starting to think I have no idea how to fix this...

In case it helps anybody, Wednesday the game just would not run, map load 100% and freeze, even after a full reinstall. Yesterday I updated my card drivers to the latest beta, gave EFT real time priority and installed the latest hot fix.  I can now run the game and actually load into the map about 50% of the time which is actually a huge improvement. I'm on an ATI card RX480 8Gb. I have no sound issues what so ever.

Hope it helps someone. 

Had a fantastic evening yesterday with group members (you all know who you are). We had 4 runs through on woods, got plenty of kills, plenty of loot, managed to work our way round prevailing technical problems and had a good laugh in the process. I think we have about 10 confirmed members now, different time zones so not all on together and hope to catch up with more over the weekend.

The purpose of the Older Aged Players Alliance was to bring together a group of guys in the same age group to enjoy the game and play as a team, albeit this is not a clan. I feel we have already achieved this and we will now continue to build on the great Base model for the group we have now formed.

There's no limit on members anyone at the right age with the right approach can join in, the more the merrier. If you would like to join us please resin here or PM me. You need to be 40+, let me know your first name, in-game name, Discord, location and time zone. 

It's Friday (GMT) so that means another great evening ahead. We'll do it all again, hope to see you all there later.

• Upvote 1

Just got into this game, looks like from the start , I would benefit being in a group (especially one being around my age). I will PM you my details and hopefully be able to join in.

It's been a great first week for OAPA, now around 15 confirmed members all meeting on and off according to time zones. We've had some great runs and some great laughs together. A real solid bunch of guys, committed and professional, just the way I envisaged it. Couldn't have asked for a better bunch of members,
Cheers guys.

• Upvote 1

On 7/12/2017 at 11:19 AM, AODqw97 said:

Nice one matey ;)

That's the spirit mate. hey look at it this way, you can't join us you're TOO young ;) Nice of you to drop in though.

:begreat:

I'm only 39, I know young pup... I'm in Canada, current serving member in the Canadian Armed Forces (Army), several tours in Afghanistan and Bosnia.

I would love to play with some like minded older gentlemen if you can stand my foul language.

Discord name is the same as here on the forum.

Edited by Fahugwagaads
discord name